Adidas ORIGINALS updates

thing about JS Wings, they're not for everybody. Resellers who are unable to get it out ASAP (pun intended) will be disappointed. Then again, I don't have the production numbers so we'll see.

still hoping to land a pair of Mastermind Rivalry Hi on the bay.

Moes is forcing u to cop a shirt with the kicks smh. The shirt is ninety dollars

Moes is forcing u to cop a shirt with the kicks smh. The shirt is ninety dollars

WTF! They hot but not no 90$ + for a crappy tshirt hot....if i strike out i strike out not going hard for these.

EDIT:

They really trying to rob people with that POS 90$ shirt....its not even a hot shirt smfh

Last edited:
Its aight, but not worth ninety bucks. That's probably why they forcin it on ppl, cuz otherwise it would sit.

Its aight, but not worth ninety bucks. That's probably why they forcin it on ppl, cuz otherwise it would sit.

Its a cotton shirt with ASAP crap on it.....that shirt should retail at 25-30$ AT MOST they trying to rape people....not cool man should report them to Adidas but i doubt they care.

I hope theres not mad people there and stuff starts getting crazy.....wishful thinking i know.....
lol, it'll probably be crazy just like the big seans were. but then again these shoes are almost 300 so I can imagine too many people trying to pay that much. reseller probably dont care. Aparrently they're doin wrist bands at like 6am and NO camping. 

the question is, whos releasing them online tomorrow?

I really like them, but I think I'm going to pass. They are too situational to spend almost 300 on + I bought a lot of shoes already this month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom