Adidas ORIGINALS updates

damn i wan tthem multicoloreds. hope i can score a piar saturday online. what time does adisas update their site? I'd like to know if i need to get up at 5am or not.
That's what scares me... I've struck out everywhere the multis have dropped.  Adidas is notorious for not dropping online when they say they will.  It will be a crap shoot to figure out when these things are gonna drop.  If I get any info I'll share via PM.

That's what scares me... I've struck out everywhere the multis have dropped.  Adidas is notorious for not dropping online when they say they will.  It will be a crap shoot to figure out when these things are gonna drop.  If I get any info I'll share via PM.
thanks man. I'll do the same if i find these online anywhere.

Same I'll have my pair from PYS in on friday (infrareds). Hope there isnt a difference between sizing for the mesh vs photoprint pairs

Pretty sure I've seen the other city models. NYC, London and Moscow... As a native New Yorker, London looks the illest because the river Thames is clearly visible throughout the shoe.

This shoe really is amazing, anyone else think it deserves it's own thread?
It may be a good idea.  There are a grip of adidas out there and this thread is about to get swallowed up by the Flux.  I can see these needing a Roshe-like thread.  

On another note, am I the only one that doesn't see what the big deal is about the Flux outside of the Multi joints?  

uhhhhhhhhhhhh i need the multi's oceans and londons sooo bad. 

resellers are killing me right now. 

I start leaving nike alone and come back to adidas in the first time in years, to get dope sneakers without hype and price, like the ZX Fluxs. ZX Fluxs all sell out and are going for crazy resell and apparently have phantom releases. FML when it comes to sneakers. I think I should quit. hahahhaa. 

J/K. Can't be THAT hard to get some Oceans. 

Last edited:
I start leaving nike alone and come back to adidas in the first time in years, to get dope sneakers without hype and price, like the ZX Fluxs. ZX Fluxs all sell out and are going for crazy resell and apparently have phantom releases. FML when it comes to sneakers. I think I should quit. hahahhaa. 

J/K. Can't be THAT hard to get some Oceans. 

The hype is not that bad to be honest. Right now it's all about the Flux but outside of that, many special releases and anticipated retros can still be found for retail or less. I just hope that going forward, the brand doesn't adopt the ridiculous price increase strategy of Nike and NB.

It may be a good idea.  There are a grip of adidas out there and this thread is about to get swallowed up by the Flux.  I can see these needing a Roshe-like thread.  

On another note, am I the only one that doesn't see what the big deal is about the Flux outside of the Multi joints?  

I like the sleekness of the flux and the fact that they kept the sole unit and the heel support of the original ZX 8000. As for the colorways, I prefer the Oceans and the monochromatic versions to the multis.

Got the oceans in. Will post pics later. Awesome shoe. The white accents really pop. Material feels like nylon. I overall am really impressed with build quality. I'll wear them as soon as I can.

Glad you dig them! :smile:

I wish adidas would put out at least a couple pairs with no stripes - I think just the weave/print pattern + heel cap would look cool. Same thing on the new zx 500 woven shoes. I think the oceans would look great with no stripes on the sides.

either of these with no stripes? - sign me up!
http://www.sneakyberlin.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Adidas-zx-flux-2014-23.jpg
http://www.sneakyberlin.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Adidas-zx-flux-2014-21.jpg

anybody know if it ever released? - I dig it:
http://www.sneakyberlin.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Adidas-zx-flux-2014-49.jpg

These yeezy pics (or whatever they are) look great - almost like y-3 decade v. 2. Very cool design.

The hype is not that bad to be honest. Right now it's all about the Flux but outside of that, many special releases and anticipated retros can still be found for retail or less. I just hope that going forward, the brand doesn't adopt the ridiculous price increase strategy of Nike and NB.
I just hope they don't adopt the mostly horrible "limit everything" strategy of Nike. Adidas is good about getting plenty of shoes out for the people who want to wear them, albeit in small shipments here or there. If you want them, chances are you can find them for a good enough price if you look. I like that about the trefoil.  

About sizing on the Fluxes
The run a tad big like all Adidas, they only come in Half Sizes so i recommend that if you are a whole size to sz down (ie. If u are 9 get a sz 8.5), if you are a true half size stick with that size. The mesh will strecht and mold to your feet.

Those london's in the city pack are fire.

Anyone pick up the weave versions yet. That oatmeal and green laces are on my radar. I love the purple pair as well.

About sizing on the Fluxes
The run a tad big like all Adidas, they only come in Half Sizes so i recommend that if you are a whole size to sz down (ie. If u are 9 get a sz 8.5), if you are a true half size stick with that size. The mesh will strecht and mold to your feet.

Only half sizes? You referring to the photoprint pairs?

I ordered a 9 in infra mesh from pys

Back
Top Bottom