Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Have them in cart on TGWO but the cart isn't loading up. Guess I'll wait for the US release.

Edit: Sold out

Last edited:
Spoke to adidas chat. Apparently the March 29th date from Twitter is for the UK release. It's April 1 for the U.S. online release. No specific time was given to me. Just the "morning" of April 1.

Edit: this is for the ZX Flux "Multicolor Prism"

Last edited:
had a pair in my basket on afew and they've charged me for shipping but no trainers... don't think I've got them :frown:

had a pair in my basket on afew and they've charged me for shipping but no trainers... don't think I've got them :frown:
same thing happened to me. It blanked out all my address info too. Showed the shoes with no price and just the shipping. i hit buy anyway and it kicked me backed to that beginning of the checkout process with nothing in my cart.
didnt really want to spend $150 anyway.

same thing happened to me. It blanked out all my address info too. Showed the shoes with no price and just the shipping. i hit buy anyway and it kicked me backed to that beginning of the checkout process with nothing in my cart.
didnt really want to spend $150 anyway.
I had them in my basket on caliroots but I didn't confirm as I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait for the official adidas release... more fool me now... I'd laugh if I received an empty box in the post though

Damn dudes are straight beasting for the multis!

You'll probably have a better chance of grabbing them from adidas.com than from the euro sites....overseas cats are all about some adidas, for the most part. They'll sell out pretty quick stateside but I'd imagine there will be plenty available straight from adidas.

No problem, man.

Here's one I've seen.

Got my order today. But it came in a different box then delz... So far it looks good, and for some reason they didn't put any shoe trees , the toe box was flat at a pan cake when it arrived.. But its all good.. Thanx again..

Reactions: uno
No problem, man. They look awesome. Adidas sends Delz freebies with the collectors packaging here and there. Would've been awesome if all of them came with it.

Just in and ready to beat:

Got the OG whites and All Star pairs as I planned. Might get the 2 Chainz' just to have a black pair for occasions, but all in all this has to be one of my favorite shoe models so far this year. Haven't really been too impressed with the city pack though. I think it's the patent leather that turns me away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom