Adidas ORIGINALS updates

how was it out there?

edit: just called. said they were all gone. I don't quite believe that but maybe it's cause i just don't want to. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Called the 5 stores in the US listed on FootAction. 

NY is gone, MI isn't picking up the phone. CA and TX are waiting on their shipments still. GA has no multis, but they had medias and oceans. No phone orders though, so if anyone's hunting in the area, swing by asap.

Went over to 34th. Looks like they sold out hours ago. SMH. Good for everyone who copped. I'm a bit salthy, tho. 

Called the 5 stores in the US listed on FootAction. 

NY is gone, MI isn't picking up the phone. CA and TX are waiting on their shipments still. GA has no multis, but they had medias and oceans. No phone orders though, so if anyone's hunting in the area, swing by asap.
Thanks for the heads-up, guys -- rec'd.  My brother was gonna swing by 34th St NYC for me in a little bit to check and y'all just saved him a trip.  Much appreciated!

These things are f-ing unicorns!

Went over to 34th. Looks like they sold out hours ago. SMH. Good for everyone who copped. I'm a bit salthy, tho. 
damn. i'm mad because i'm at work right now and i'm so close by. the thirst for these is crazy, I'm just trying to get my girl a pair of multi's haha
Thanks for the heads-up, guys -- rec'd.  My brother was gonna swing by 34th St NYC for me in a little bit to check and y'all just saved him a trip.  Much appreciated!

These things are f-ing unicorns!
sure thing, fam. I got lucky with my multi's and media's, just want to help everyone win at least a little out here

Last edited:
Truly ridiculous.. think it's safe to say most everyone underestimated the caliber of this release

Smart move by adidas though tbh.. now since these were so hard to get everyone will be quick to pounce on upcoming Flux drops... they can gradually increase the quantity of pairs made and still sell out just off the hype that the limited nature of the photo-pack caused. 

Personally just hope they keep the fresh colorways coming, curious to see what they have up their sleeve

Sold out that quick? that's crazy, unless they only threw up like a couple pairs on there.

Wish these FootActions would do some phone orders, had oceans size 9 and 9.5 chilling when I called the one in Georgia. Good luck y'all, the struggle is real for these.

So the canadian adidas site still doesn't have these, even though adidas said it's a worldwide release on the 29th and then later said that the NA release is the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom