Adidas ORIGINALS updates

finally got a pair of zx flux in my size which was weird because i walked into journeys and copped i was completely thrown off that they had them.

Last edited:
journeys!?!

seriously?

very serious! lol and i got them under retail with military disco best 75 dollar cop ever.looked on the mens side they haven't stocked any yet but it would have been nice to stumble up on some prisms,oceans,or cityscapes

Last edited:
CHAMPS in Santa Monica had Prisms & New Medias.

The guy who helped me said they just got them in recently.

CHAMPS in Santa Monica had Prisms & New Medias.
The guy who helped me said they just got them in recently.

Yep patience finally paid off. Glad to finally be able to get these at retail. Bought them at Champs @ the Parks Mall in Arlington. As of last night around 8:30pm the store associate said they only had about 9 pair left.

Anybody looking for DS snakeskin zx fluxs in a size 8? I'm trying to move them before I leave to Japan tomorrow. I'll help any NTer out by sellng these for retail + shipping. PM me!! :D

finally got a pair of zx flux in my size which was weird because i walked into journeys and copped i was completely thrown off that they had them.
Oh man.. here I was hoping I'd be done with flux for a while... but I need these.

EDIT: If anyone needs a Prism 9.5 and would be willing to trade a size 8.5 or 9 let me know, especially with all this restock talk. They're too big for me but have had my fingers crossed for a trade for ages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom