Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Adidas apparel is straight hot garbage. It's all coarse, junky, polyester crap. None of it is soft or comfortable. I bought some stuff during the big outerwear sale they had over the holidays hoping it would be like TF but it was like crappy Nike stuff you find at D***'s Sporting Goods for $24 on sale. They need to realize that cotton has been used for millennia for a reason.

Adidas apparel is straight hot garbage. It's all coarse, junky, polyester crap. None of it is soft or comfortable. I bought some stuff during the big outerwear sale they had over the holidays hoping it would be like TF but it was like crappy Nike stuff you find at D***'s Sporting Goods for $24 on sale. They need to realize that cotton has been used for millennia for a reason.
I was hoping that the RC line would be good as some items are made from french terry, but the pricing on those are stupid high and the design is pretty meh. I like the styling of the WM and AW apparel, but those are also crazy stupid expensive. I'm one of those that feel weird not matching hoodies or jackets with my shoes, but if the quality is that trash I gotta just wear some other designer brand with the shoes. I should go to the adidas outlet and the adidas store on the strip. I need to pick up some Vegas Golden Knights gear so I might as well see what's new there and see how bad it is for myself before I do something dumb and order some pieces online.

Got these joints today

This sums up pretty much my experience as well. They do put some good materials in the collabs but they still ain't worth the price, in deep discount, yes all the year, I own some of the stuff that pharrael did for the HU Collection and everything feels really premium however, they are not worth at retail. 

agreed, adidas apparel is garbage. only things they can seem to make are windbreakers and tracksuits.

The adidas athleisure sweatpants I have are the nicest sweats I've ever worn but they were taxed, around $200 retail. Adidas is capable of making good apparel they just seem to make the GR stuff really crappy.

They used to be on point though. Vintage adidas apparel can be great.

Personally, I love my Adidas soccer pants (Tiro 15's). Have like 6-7 pairs that I picked up off ADC for like $20-25 a piece during a big sale. Also, have 2 pairs of the Trefoil Soccer Team Track Pants. For sweatpants, I just tend to stick to Reigning Champ. Have 1 pair of Nike Camo Tech Fleece pants though. 

Honestly I like the C9 by Champion Victory Fleece at Target more than anything that's affordable from Adidas. I'm not about that $150 sweatpant life that you need to be a part of if you want something decent from Adi.

Very concerned about the PK yellowing on those ^^

My local Adidas store has the reg PK SSs and the yellowing is horrible...

I'm all in for the SSboosts tho ,..,,,heard the leather was nice(r) than standard SS's per another NT'ers youtube video 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom