Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Anyone know where I can still Purchase a sz 10/10.5 black tubular doom?

Thanks in advance

How do the doom's fit? 

I wear 9.5 In Y-3 Qasa's & Retro Boost. Size 10 in adidas pure boost.

Does the sock structure make them a snug fit? 

keep striking out in a size 9 in black.white. anyone know if these will eventually be regularly available?

Grey Radials are sick, tried them on at Footlocker Saturday but already ordered a pair a few days before

The gray radials go .5 size down . Also they are worth every ******* penny and more. Must cop gents.

The gray radials go .5 size down . Also they are worth every ******* penny and more. Must cop gents.
Do you also go .5 down on the neoprene tubular runner? The 1st ones to be specific. Or did you go down a full size on those?

I went TTS with my grey Radials, I tried them on just to make sure they would fit when they arrived

TTS for me

Got my Nova's in today from End, super fast shipping. I would say go your normal half size down. I went tts in comparison to my normal Nike size but wish I had got half down like my normal tubulars. They still fit though but from my experience the neoprene stretches a bit. Still super happy with them and going to get the white cream ones next.

Hi guys . Crocodile Dooms are in stock on Adidas Europe site. Just coped size 7. And Doom PK size 6.5 from Overkill yesterday. Thought they all sold out.

Frankly, I am confused by all this TTS buisiness. My feet are 26cm. I buy UK7 in Nike but 7.5 in Adidas. Nike always fit bigger .

Last week I ordered three pairs of tubulars in UK 6.5 and PK Tubular in 6. All from sale, last year collection. They all were on small side for me. I also was not impressed by quality and appearance so they all went back.

Now, copped UB in grey and white in 7.5. Doom PK in 6.5; Doom Croc in 7. Will report on fit when get them.

By the way, ordered some grey permanent paint markers and planning to dye grey UB middlesole.

Back
Top Bottom