Adidas TUBULAR Thread

saw a pic of B/W Nova PK on IG. some dude from Europe. what happened to that dude who supposedly bought the Nova PKs online?

im surprised we haven't seen or heard much about it which is good I guess. let all the NMD take the hype so this can be on the low.

Man how the Tubulars have evolved lol. This thread and first tubs were barely getting any love, tub Xs were getting there and now these are getting collabs, much more popular and of course more difficult to cop. Great to see a great shoe getting some love :smokin

Just wait until the Dooms are featured in Kanye's next Yeezy Season fashion show - they're going to blow up just like NMDs did (featured in his previous fashion show).

Last edited:
So that's where the nmd hype came from? I saw it hyped up out of no where. The price also evolved quite a bit. Need to get back in here. I only have the tubular grey nyc pack and ooped the Fiegs when they came out

Just received my pair from Sivas !

The colors are a bit darker than I thought they would be, but it still looks pretty good.

Sizing wise I went .5 down from my adidas sizing (1 full down from Nike) from the advice I got and I should have stayed with my standard adidas sizing.

If the toe box was fully primeknit I could see how sizing down would work but there is this sort of plastic (kind of like hyperfuse) wrapping around the toe area that is very hard.

Not unwearable and hopefully it will loosen up but I wish I stayed with my adidas sizing.
This this this! That little plastic piece hurts so much! Otherwise they would be perfect. This is the ONLY reason I haven't worn the hell out of my Kith Dooms.

Just wait until the Dooms are featured in Kanye's next Yeezy Season fashion show - they're going to blow up just like NMDs did (featured in his previous fashion show).
Wait, really?! Can you post any pics? I don't remember seeing any NMDs in any of the Yeezy Season fashion shows.

what size would i wear in dooms if im 11.5 in UBs?

TTS is 11(wide foot)
Would still go with that 11. 

I am a 10 in UB without going up the .5 that people recommend. I have Special Forces Dooms in 9.5 and they are good. Could probably went to a 9 and still be gucci as well.

Got my SFs in today. Yeah, size 9 is pretty big. The feel in difference to an 8.5 is noticeable.

Not as bad as I thought after I laced them tight. Satisfied.

Last edited:

This this this! That little plastic piece hurts so much! Otherwise they would be perfect. This is the ONLY reason I haven't worn the hell out of my Kith Dooms.

Wait, really?! Can you post any pics? I don't remember seeing any NMDs in any of the Yeezy Season fashion shows.
:frown:

I don't want to deal with trades since I live in a small EU country and I don't think I want to bother selling mine and purchasing them in .5 size bigger.

I might try to blow dry the front of the shoe and see if I can unglue this plastic wrap around or at least loosen it.

I really feel like without this the shoe would be a perfect fit, look better and feel a lot better... 

Would still go with that 11. 

I am a 10 in UB without going up the .5 that people recommend. I have Special Forces Dooms in 9.5 and they are good. Could probably went to a 9 and still be gucci as well.
repped man thanks

I'm sure others have tried this, but haven't seen any pics in this thread...I think I'll be using flat laces for the Qasa look:

my 10.5 special forces fit way too big :smh:
might try them on with insoles when im back home but they probably need to go

Back
Top Bottom