Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Yes! Been waiting on those black PK Dooms to restock. Hopefully their buy-in Tweet goes by smoothly...

Have they ever done that before?
Honestly i don't think so. Let's see if it goes smooth now. It doesn't look like the soles are going to be off white this time on the blacks though.. 

Honestly i don't think so. Let's see if it goes smooth now. It doesn't look like the soles are going to be off white this time on the blacks though.. 

Been waiting to grab the Black PKs, but actually prefer the off-white sole... You really think they actually changed the outsole to a true white? Or maybe it's just the way the pic was taken/edited?

Been waiting to grab the Black PKs, but actually prefer the off-white sole... You really think they actually changed the outsole to a true white? Or maybe it's just the way the pic was taken/edited?
   I feel like they zoomed to show us they're not off-white anymore but that's just me. Maybe not. I prefer the off-white too.

Definitely seen other pics of the old ones where the sole looked white like these. Hoping it's a lighting/the way it contrasts with the black thing...

Not terribly optimistic about how this twitter buy is gonna go but fingers crossed. If anybody gets lucky and manages to grab a 9 in either cw who'd want to trade for the special forces pm me.

Hoping to sell my monochrome blacks for the restocked black upper PK dooms 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom