adidas won't renew NBA sponsorship

Very interesting the Suns already getting rid of the Sun-streak theme from their recent rebrand, which most people seemed to actually like. These new ones (if true) take away from their theme - although their not nearly as bad as the Nash-era unis.

One more leaked team was Toronto. New advertiser plus some tweaks to the sides of the jersey

View media item 2486022View media item 2486023

From sportslogos.net:

The growing theory... is that we'll see the official Nike NBA takeover occur after the Summer League is completed July 17th, but as of now no official date has been set by the league.

Last season
8901333-terrence-ross-jonas-valanciunas-kyle-lowry-nba-toronto-raptors-dallas-mavericks-850x560.jpg

Next season
434x593x2k.png.pagespeed.ic.wBceXPG8KQ.jpg

I don't understand why the Suns would get the exact same font the Hawks used to have.

Swear the NBA designers spend as much time on these jerseys as Lonzo and Lavar did on the Big Baller shoes

I do like that the stripes / piping on the raptors jersey goes all around the armholes. The one on the knicks jersey is only on the top section which looks dumb as hell.

These new jerseys look so generic while fans are designing fire ones and posting them online.

Last edited:
That Phoenix uni is probably an alternate.

They just rebranded a couple of years ago.

Call me a nitpicker, but I prefer the NBA logo as is. The boldness of "NBA" is lost with the transition into a slimmer typeface.

Yeah I'm with you though there. I like the colors (and the whole logo looks slimmer to me) but the font looks weird - too tall I think.

Call me a nitpicker, but I prefer the NBA logo as is. The boldness of "NBA" is lost with the transition into a slimmer typeface.

I like the slimmer letters, but do not like the new dull colors. The more vibrant colors looked better. Its not a big deal I suppose.

i doubt that small shoulder/chest nike logo will be on authentics. all that iron on heat transfer twill business are for the swingman jerseys.

i doubt that small shoulder/chest nike logo will be on authentics. all that iron on heat transfer twill business are for the swingman jerseys.

Adidas was experimenting heat transfer on game jerseys/authentics

I had the new Melo authentic and Knicks shorts both with the transfer logo

I think others received newly released authentics with heat transferred logo

were moving on from embroidered logos, look at new era :lol:

sheesh, are you satisfied with the melo jersey?

sheesh, are you satisfied with the melo jersey?

got rid of it slightly after :lol:

only jerseys I got at the moment are M&N

can be had much cheaper and better quality IMO

Back
Top Bottom