Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

He should take da 750 upper and put it on one of his fancy soles.

bet all of yall will be back
Folks wont buy it and will still complain about the price even if its cheaper than what the 750s retailed for.

Plus he basically does that already with a mainline pair.

FG882-121HSU_MOC_HIGH_NATURAL-BLACK_2_900x.jpg

Folks wont buy it and will still complain about the price even if its cheaper than what the 750s retailed for.

Plus he basically does that already with a mainline pair.

FG882-121HSU_MOC_HIGH_NATURAL-BLACK_2_900x.jpg

Idk what man is thinking with stuff like this. I cant even mess with mainline Fog anymore. All he does is coats. :lol:

I like em….. not for $250 tho…

There are a few boutique sites where they are sitting with decent runs. I'm hoping they hit disco around the $175-ish all-inclusive (taxes + shipping) range. Then I'll strike!

I got the Sesames and Clays for around the same price and I'll admit, they are probably two of the most versatile sneakers I own. I can almost throw them on with whatever.

Didn’t realize I needed to wear ankle socks with these lol.. wore footies and they rubbing my whole ankle off lol

did any way see the exclusive access sale on the adidas app not too long ago for the FOG stuff? a lot of the clothes were on sale but still cost more than some of the basketballs that they had available. if adidas would have let us use additional discount vouchers i would have copped some stuff.

Back
Top Bottom