ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I caught the ADC AQ PB 350 restock and I cut the tag and took off the inside sticker because I wanted to wear them first thing but after wearing them around the house for an hour I realized I got a half size too small. I contacted Sole Supremacy about a size swap and told them about the tags (even though I still kept them) but they literally emailed me, "Pass." I have a size 7.5 and theyre going for $2K on GOAT DS and a size 8 is around $950. Should I sell on GOAT as DS since the bottoms have only touched carpet for an hour or sell them as worn? And if I sell them as worn, how much is the going rate for only tried on pairs? 
you will never get those sold, ill take them off you for 150 as I'm a nice guy.

Yo @bigj505
 let @GetemChavez
 back into the community broski...dude has done plenty for this community and many can vouch for him!

Not sure what the story was behind the ban, don't care either. This was a genuine human act of kindness to another human being. Doesn't ask for anything in return just the happiness of two people. This is a memory of a couple going through an incredible and challanging journey together. Im sure he doesn't care about receiving reps or props for what he did nor did he want to even be recognized for his act. He did it out of the kindness of his heart. In my book he's a class act. Awesome story glad to see there's still good people in this world.

Last edited:
Probably up in his feels, they get trigger happy with the ban button
laugh.gif

I am honestly not sure myself either...Chavez posted a bunch of photos of his collection and he got banned. 

Probably up in his feels, they get trigger happy with the ban button :lol:

You've been in your feels since I deleted your "middle man" service thread.

It's not a smart idea to try and show up the staff of the site.

The line of code for number of pairs on Adidas was posted a while ago. SL could have had it since then for all we know.

BUT that's foul if they didn't already have it and someone here gave it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom