ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that go on in this thread in between releases... Never ceases to amaze me 
laugh.gif

Stop acting like you got a secret defense tool or something, people always trying to make money of everything even when it's free, no need of your paid website to check stock
You don't think they donated and is on the actual list? I doubt anyone can know for sure other than the people that are close to him. Impossible to stop him from getting information especially if he's been in this forum and probably part of the community. SL is in here and probably on the inventory list and whatever that guy is creating. 

You don't think they donated and is on the actual list? I doubt anyone can know for sure other than the people that are close to him. Impossible to stop him from getting information especially if he's been in this forum and probably part of the community. SL is in here and probably on the inventory list and whatever that guy is creating. 
If they paid to get something which is already free for everyone it's their business, just stop advertising this bs here acting like only the people who donated can check inventory, we can check inventory since years on adidas website smh

If they paid to get something which is already free for everyone it's their business, just stop advertising this bs here acting like only the people who donated can check inventory, we can check inventory since years on adidas website smh
Not disagreeing with you. Just reiterating the fact that this information is no secret and it doesnt matter how they got it, they have it and they gonna do whatever they want with it. People need to stop crying about information they think is only for them or 'the community.'

Not disagreeing with you. Just reiterating the fact that this information is no secret and it doesnt matter how they got it, they have it and they gonna do whatever they want with it. People need to stop crying about information they think is only for them or 'the community.'
Yeah that's actually what I meant and trying to get a quick buck of this is even worse

And they just so happen to use it on the weakest release possible?

Why not for the past Yeezy or NMD releases?

I will look into it tonight anyway.

Hey, check your pm! Unless you ignored it and I guess that means a no. :/

In other news, Yeezy Supply finally gave me shipping for my PB's after 2 weeks. I would complain but at least I didn't get cancelled.

[table][tr][td]campaign_name: "KANYE DROP6",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]country: "US",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]date: "040316",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]environment: "PROD",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]is_mobile: "",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]language: "EN",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]page_category: "ORIGINALS",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]page_name: "HOME",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]page_type: "MICROSITE",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]product_sport: "ORIGINALS",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]site_name: "ADIDAS",[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]site_owner: "BRAND"[/td][/tr][/table]
? this is on the adidas yeezy page after i got pinged for a page update notification

For those saying it is free, I made it easily accessible to those who didn't feel like tinkering with links and looking through a messy JSON.

I am refunding everyone and shutting down both projects. I have a lot on my plate and I took this on simply because I was tired of people on here holding information and methods to themselves. And also because I wanted a challenge. The money donated was all going back into the projects.

I am still in class and will email all those that donated tonight.

I think you guys all miss the point about what @Caravaggio   is trying to do. 

It's not about "this has been out there, other people know, etc" 

The whole point is to provide this information OPENLY to people who know nothing about coding.  
You need nothing about coding to know the inventory and it's not open since you need to give him money for it

For those saying it is free, I made it easily accessible to those who didn't feel like tinkering with links and looking through a messy JSON.

I am refunding everyone and shutting down both projects. I have a lot on my plate and I took this on simply because I was tired of people on here holding information and methods to themselves. And also because I wanted a challenge. The money donated was all going back into the projects.

you can still bring your talents to south beach. ask bron :nthat:

Feels like Evilside 2.0 right now. 
laugh.gif
 Damn shame though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom