ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

how did you find out it was solelinks though? cant think of a way to keep them out if they can donate like everyone else.
They tweeted the inventory remaining for an Ultraboost release earlier today.

He's acknowledged this forum before on twitter, prolly on Ultra Boost restocks that people here have posted before he got to them. He's here one way or another.

Last edited:
They tweeted the inventory remaining for an Ultraboost release earlier today.

a bunch of people on here know how to do that so i wouldn't be surprised if he learned.

maybe give everyone a unique pw to the site so you can figure out where the leak came from and can disable it right away? not really sure how many people donated so it might just be one big hassle haha.

Yeah the fact that SL tweeted inventory doesn't mean they're 100% using that site, but seems like there's a decent chance they are considering they've never previously tweeted stock levels even though the information has long been available via other methods.

Again, that code was out at least a month ago. So gotta be some folks who had it before that. It wasn't nice and neat like the page Caravaggio made, but he could have gotten it from anywhere. All the same info was there.

Only suspicious thing about it to me is that he's using it now, when I dont think he was posting inventory before. Hm. If he paid though, then oh well.

Last edited:
a bunch of people on here know how to do that so i wouldn't be surprised if he learned.

maybe give everyone a unique pw to the site so you can figure out where the leak came from and can disable it right away? not really sure how many people donated so it might just be one big hassle haha.

And they just so happen to use it on the weakest release possible?

Why not for the past Yeezy or NMD releases?

I will look into it tonight anyway.

Last edited:
I'm sure @caravaggio will take care of this but fuxk we can't have these greedy ******* messing up a good thing. Just want 1 pair lol

And idk if unique password will be that easy he's got about 175 donors [emoji]128584[/emoji]

He posted stock levels for some UBs that dropped earlier today so people are assuming he used the site to get that info.
I remember him posting the only sizes available on certain releases when even full size run is showing so I am pretty sure he already got an access to it before the site was made. I remember that link posted here long time ago too so he could've gotten it from there. Remember NT lurks SL, SL lurks NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom