ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wear $700 sneakers with $20 joggers? Makes no sense, might as well rock $20 sneakers as well.
why scam another innocent person because you got scammed by 1 person? Makes no sense.

Always some elitist coming in here saying you can't rock yeezys unless you're rocking Balmain jeans with them. 
mean.gif

why scam another innocent person because you got scammed by 1 person? Makes no sense.

Always some elitist coming in here saying you can't rock yeezys unless you're rocking Balmain jeans with them. :smh:

Lol your funny, not being elitist you can rock them with whatever you want.
Just don't see why you would spend that money on sneakers and have a cheap outfit.
Supposed to be a balance my outfits will always cost more than my sneakers, do you if you want to wear no label clothes good for you.

i can understand if you don't like the pants, because I as well don't care for the zipper look (a style that will soon pass IMO). But to have a mentality of "must wear high end clothes to match with yeezys" is corny as hell. It's not like dude is wearing some Saint Laurent's with Old Navy jeans. He's rocking a $200 sneaker with a clothing brand that has about the same low cost production.

Last edited:

i can understand if you don't like the pants, because I as well don't care for the zipper look (a style that will soon pass IMO). But to have a mentality of "must wear high end clothes to match with shoes" is corny as hell. It's not like dude is wearing some Saint Laurent's with Old Navy jeans. He's rocking a $200 sneaker with a clothing brand that has about the same low cost production.
NT ... home of the experts in all things fashion, women, and finances. Wonder if he cared if Picasso had a pair of UBs on, which has the same retail cost essentially? Probably would not have heard a peep.  The way some people talk in here, I'm ready to take a ride on their mega yacht and take their private jet to St Tropez.

I mean people hate all the time on NT about other people's outfits. But rarely do I see someone compare value of 2 low cost companies for outfit choice. It's Adidas sneakers and H&M pants. Not Christian Louboutin shoes and Gap suits. 

Picked em up this AM. Size 10 though as opposed to my other 350's which are a 9.5. Its a tad big but for the price I cant complain.
Joggers are dope, too bad H&M don't make those in a waist 38, would've copped on the restock. P.S don't let the haters get to you man, they just mad they can't pull it off 
laugh.gif

i can understand if you don't like the pants, because I as well don't care for the zipper look (a style that will soon pass IMO). But to have a mentality of "must wear high end clothes to match with yeezys" is corny as hell. It's not like dude is wearing some Saint Laurent's with Old Navy jeans. He's rocking a $200 sneaker with a clothing brand that has about the same low cost production.

It's not about not liking them, must be different in the USA I'm from the UK. You spend money on your outfit here not just your sneakers.
They may be cheap made and only retail for 200 but they are worth and cost a lot more.
No label clothes is a big no here, unless you don't care and also rocking no label sneakers.
Just telling you how it is here.

I mean people hate all the time on NT about other people's outfits. But rarely do I see someone compare value of 2 low cost companies for outfit choice. It's Adidas sneakers and H&M pants. Not Christian Louboutin shoes and Gap suits. 

I'm not hating I'm just making my opinion is that ok? I'm not telling him what to do.
All people do on NT is attack someone for making a opinion, just because my opinion isn't the same as yours.

NT ... home of the experts in all things fashion, women, and finances. Wonder if he cared if Picasso had a pair of UBs on, which has the same retail cost essentially? Probably would not have heard a peep.  The way some people talk in here, I'm ready to take a ride on their mega yacht and take their private jet to St Tropez.

Yes I would, wear a label. Doesn't have to be designer can be adidas Nike etc.
H&M is no label trash, like I said if you can read bet he wouldn't wear sneakers from H&M but doesn't mind wearing clothes from there no sense. Just shows people are hype beasts and don't care what clothes they wear as long as they have the hype beast kicks.

I'm not hating I'm just making my opinion is that ok? I'm not telling him what to do.
All people do on NT is attack someone for making a opinion, just because my opinion isn't the same as yours.
Ironic you say that because you were basically attacking him for his choice of outfit with his sneakers.

Don't you know we're all e-thugs on here.

Yes I would, wear a label. Doesn't have to be designer can be adidas Nike etc.
H&M is no label trash, like I said if you can read bet he wouldn't wear sneakers from H&M but doesn't mind wearing clothes from there no sense. Just shows people are hype beasts and don't care what clothes they wear as long as they have the hype beast kicks.
Haha, you're saying your clothes MUST have some kind of label on them to be acceptable yet you're calling other people hypebeasts?

:lol:

Cant wear HM pants with some adidas Yezzy's?

Lemme throw on my Balmain jeans, Y-3 white tee, FOG hoodie, Rag and Bone bomber and step into my S550 then.

Sike, I own none of that. But I do rock my Yezzy's with HM pants and Nike TF joggers without a care in the world. :smokin

Haha, you're saying your clothes MUST have some kind of label on them to be acceptable yet you're calling other people hypebeasts?

Yep how does not make me a hype beast? I'm not dressing up to look like Kanye.
I only buy labels, if not paying $20 for my jeans makes me a hype beast then I must be hype beast.

Based on these and his previous comments about scamming people, it's clear a certain member here has a lot of growing up to do/logic to learn.

Ironic you say that because you were basically attacking him for his choice of outfit with his sneakers.

Don't you know we're all e-thugs on here.

Not an attack I asked the question. Must be normal in the states to wear no label stuff, my cousin lives in Miami and buys all his stuff from Express. Clothes are terrible and me and my brother laugh at him, but he always has nice footwear.

Based on these and his previous comments about scamming people, it's clear a certain member here has a lot of growing up to do/logic to learn.
Not an attack I asked the question. Must be normal in the states to wear no label stuff, my cousin lives in Miami and buys all his stuff from Express. Clothes are terrible and me and my brother laugh at him, but he always has nice footwear.
what are you 10 years old? Either that or you're Nelson from The Simpsons. 

H&M is not a no label brand. Just because it might not be a huge brand where you are, doesn't make it a no label brand. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom