ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he just buys what he wants. dont know the man so i cant call him trying to look like someone. also don't know what he thinks. can't deduce him trying to look like someone or following. really dont care as long as homeboy is happy.

and i hate h&m. and too old to follow. take your cornball elitist observations to the E network forum la flama

Why is it people trying to stunt in yeezys but wearing clothes from H&M.
Backward mentality, and that's my opinion which I'm entitled to.
terrible logic.. yeezys are 200 dolalrs they not no designer sneakers and i cop basic t's outta h&m and they sweatshorts i see no problem 

some of you guys take this yeezy thing too seriously. Its just a pair of shoes that cost $200 retail but what, $30 to make? So because of that, people can't wear a pair of $20 pants that IF, had a high end label attached to the pants, would shoot up to $400, and then would be ok in your minds?

****. Stupid logic.

Some of you guys try too hard. Straight up dressing up for men to see you and give you a nod.

Ye got you brainwashed thinking you have some high end stuff. We know the real SHEEP in here

Last edited:
some of you guys take this yeezy thing too seriously. Its just a pair of shoes that cost $200 retail but what, $30 to make? So because of that, people can't wear a pair of $20 pants that IF, had a high end label attached to the pants, would shoot up to $400, and then would be ok in your minds?

****. Stupid logic.

Some of you guys try too hard. Straight up dressing up for men to see you and give you a nod.

Ye got you brainwashed thinking you have some high end stuff. We know the real SHEEP in here

i like when men stare at me

****. Stupid logic.

well said.

terrible logic.. yeezys are 200 dolalrs they not no designer sneakers and i cop basic t's outta h&m and they sweatshorts i see no problem 

Not terrible logic can I go out and buy yeezys for 200 right now? Did he spend 200 for his yeezys?
You saying adidas and H&M are equivalent brands?

****. Stupid logic.

its not even ye brainwashing them they some hypebeast *** ****** point blank. like you said they impressing other dudes some female **** they need to get up off peeping what they wearing n****

bro you're in a yeezy thread go to a pure style forum or thread if you disagree with what people are doing in here.

Not terrible logic can I go out and buy yeezys for 200 right now? Did he spend 200 for his yeezys?
idk what he spent and dont care and that doesn't change the fact that these are 200 sneakers b. its fashion at the end of the day you being way too serious im sure yo **** if you have them not checcn for your lables after you chillin with them 

Whats with all this brand talk? How old are you man. I dont take anything anyone says here to heart but you sound mad for absolutely no reason. Yout HM shoe argument is so flawed that no one should even bother with it.

These pants always cause controversy. :lol:

idk what he spent and dont care and that doesn't change the fact that these are 200 sneakers b. its fashion at the end of the day you being way too serious im sure yo **** if you have them not checcn for your lables after you chillin with them 

Didn't understand any of that stay of the hard stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom