ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal thoughts are its what you look like in the outfit and kicks, not who made it... I've bought dope *** shirts at thrift stores and spent money on higher end clothes... As long as it looks good, who cares how much it cost?

Yep how does not make me a hype beast? I'm not dressing up to look like Kanye.
I only buy labels, if not paying $20 for my jeans makes me a hype beast then I must be hype beast.
Being a hypebeast has nothing to do with Kanye, it can, but it doesn't have to. Being a hypebeast has more to do with basing what you wear off of marketing and being a slave to certain brands as opposed to having an actual personal sense of style. I have some expensive pieces but I also have some pieces I paid $5 for that are just as valuable to me. And I'm secure enough with my own taste that I don't need a label to justify what I'm wearing. It it looks dope, it looks dope, money has nothing to do with it.

Just because you spend a lot of money on clothes and only buy certain "acceptable" brands doesn't mean you have good style.

Based on these and his previous comments about scamming people, it's clear a certain member here has a lot of growing up to do/logic to learn.

Another one jumping on the band wagon. Well done, I need to grow up because I like to wear good quality clothes?
Your probably right I will wear no label stuff when I'm 70, but for now no thanks.

Just because you spend a lot of money on clothes and only buy certain "acceptable" brands doesn't mean you have good style.
exactly. It's not the brands that make you, it's how you pull it off. Dude feels like need to make up for other areas he's lacking by wearing big name brand stuff. Because small brand stuff are considered no label? And the fact that he needs to shame someone because they're not wearing a brand that HE accepts. 

Last edited:
what are you 10 years old? Either that or you're Nelson from The Simpsons. 

H&M is not a no label brand. Just because it might not be a huge brand where you are, doesn't make it a no label brand. 

To me it is when I so no brand I mean rubbish quality and cheap, similar to a shop with have here called primark where all the poor people shop.
It is a big shop here mainly women shop there.

Definitely. It's hilarious how many people are in these forums talking about clothes & fashion and whatnot yet none of them have a tailor. Every new pair of pants I buy (except joggers) goes straight to my tailor.

Find yourself a good tailor fellas, it'll change your life.

My long time tailor who did a good job with tapers retired. Where do you go in LA?

NT ... home of the experts in all things fashion, women, and finances. Wonder if he cared if Picasso had a pair of UBs on, which has the same retail cost essentially? Probably would not have heard a peep.  The way some people talk in here, I'm ready to take a ride on their mega yacht and take their private jet to St Tropez.

Yes I would, wear a label. Doesn't have to be designer can be adidas Nike etc.
H&M is no label trash, like I said if you can read bet he wouldn't wear sneakers from H&M but doesn't mind wearing clothes from there no sense. Just shows people are hype beasts and don't care what clothes they wear as long as they have the hype beast kicks.

Nahh. Not the same man. If nike designed a suit would you walk around with a swoosh on your lapel and telling people how much sweat it wicks away.

Niches.

Been on the bandwagon since you thought it was ok to scam innocent ppl if someone got you. FOH with that ish. Funny for you to act elitist when you're so quick to stoop to a low level.

Who cares what ppl wear, all they're doing is expressing their individuality. Having a brand label doesn't mean anything except that they prob spent more $.

When I'm dressed up in a suit and shirt that's been tailored to my body I look my best but according to you, that's trash bc I have no labels :lol: Unless you mean costing a lot of $ as equal to a label, which I think you might.

exactly. It's not the brands that make you, it's how you pull it off. Dude feels like need to make up for other areas he's lacking by wearing big name brand stuff. Because small brand stuff are considered no label? And the fact that he needs to shame someone because they're not wearing a brand that HE accepts. 

No wrong again read what I said its about balance, why does he find it ok to rock H&M bottoms but not H&M footwear?

No wrong again read what I said its about balance, why does he find it ok to rock H&M bottoms but not H&M footwear?
Maybe because he likes the way the bottoms look but doesn't like the way the footwear looks?

Some people actually base what they wear off of the way it looks, not just the company that made it.

:lol:

Cant wear HM pants with some adidas Yezzy's?

Lemme throw on my Balmain jeans, Y-3 white tee, FOG hoodie, Rag and Bone bomber and step into my S550 then.

Sike, I own none of that. But I do rock my Yezzy's with HM pants and Nike TF joggers without a care in the world. :smokin

If you did, people would find a way to criticize that attire.

I didn't know Oliver Rousteing was in here. Telling people how to dress and ****. 
mean.gif

Label a necessity eh? Guess you wouldn't mess w bespoke or custom tailored clothing unless it's from a Savile Row joint :rolleyes

No if it's good quality it doesn't matter I would wear, when I am saying no label I mean cheaply made products that will fall apart after one wash. I do not buy clothes like this. Normally if it's a certain label you will know it will last, obviously if it's a bespoke item quality will be on point.

Maybe because he likes the way the bottoms look but doesn't like the way the footwear looks?

Some people actually base what they wear off of the way it looks, not just the company that made it.

No people are only buying clothes from H&M because they are making clothes that look like what Kanye wears, but a lot cheaper.
It's so sad that people will shop at this terrible store just to look like Kanye.

No people are only buying clothes from H&M because they are making clothes that look like what Kanye wears, but a lot cheaper.
It's so sad that people will shop at this terrible store just to look like Kanye.

Just curious, post your outfit of the day.

More sad that you care though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom