ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What those homeless joints cost £500.
How does that cost as much as my outfit?
£500 for yeezys alone, £350 sweater £200 belt £150 hat £300 jeans. Hmmmm that's before the moncler is on top.
Yet me guess moncler outdated as well.
you dumb for paying that much for yeezy's to be having trash fits like that 

you dumb for paying that much for yeezy's to be having trash fits like that 

Well if you don't like the sweater, how is the fit trash if I have a jacket on? They are just nice black jeans you can't even tell they are trus they are not the over the top trus you are posting pics off.
If I wear black versaces with them is that a crap fit as well?

OT's with corny HM jeans. Am I doing it wrong?
laugh.gif
How are the yeezys for ball though!?

Everyone talking about being out of fashion and everyone rocking jeans with holes in lol is this the 90s cross colours time

Everyone talking about being out of fashion and everyone rocking jeans with holes in lol is this the 90s cross colours time
Cmon son, trends repeat themselves. Its the same reason why superstars all of a sudden became popular again. Same thing with huaraches. Fashion trends.

Im not taking anyone who wears TR seriously. :lol:

I'll stick to my HM and Zara jeans.

And they suck for ball, me and my homies were just throwing shots up. Didnt wanna do anytning crazy in em obviously.

May be dead there you keep forgetting I'm in a different country. Believe it or not people live differently to you.
You right, I'm always temporarily shocked when I see people in the UK dressing like they're Jersey Shore extras  bizarro world

Also I'd maybe have a tinge of empathy, but you were open about scamming people just because you got got, **** you.

Last edited:
Well if you don't like the sweater, how is the fit trash if I have a jacket on? They are just nice black jeans you can't even tell they are trus they are not the over the top trus you are posting pics off.
If I wear black versaces with them is that a crap fit as well?
it's as almost as if... the label/cost doesn't matter as long as the look is achieved.  

You right, I'm always temporarily shocked when I see people in the UK dressing like they're Jersey Shore extras  bizarro world

Also I'd maybe have a tinge of empathy, but you were open about scamming people just because you got got, **** you.

Yes style is different everywhere these yeezys are the first adidas shoes I have ever brought for myself. All I mainly rock is 95s.

Those poor tru religions. Just minding his business covering owners legs.

Those will never be looked at the same by that owner. Will be 2nd guessed from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom