ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Europeans were typically considered to be more stylish than us knuckle dragging Americans? Some of that stuff is like 5 years behind the times... maybe longer. Home interior and clothing both. You're clearly not poor, but most of that stuff is just too loud IMO. Similarly, you probably wouldn't want to be robed in my peasant like wardrobe doe. I own zero high end designer clothing. Not that I cannot afford it, I just don't like it. Maybe a watch, wallet, or a piece or two, but in general, just not my thing. 

View media item 1429785

I don't care about what's in fashion I like designer clothes. How is my kitchen dated? Its not finished yet all Neff appliances integrated. Gloss white Italian cabinets, granite tops, It cost a lot.
How is a sweater with a lion on loud? That's a pretty plain outfit in my opinion.

Lowcash-4.jpg

I thought Europeans were typically considered to be more stylish than us knuckle dragging Americans? Some of that stuff is like 5 years behind the times... maybe longer. Home interior and clothing both. You're clearly not poor, but most of that stuff is just too loud IMO. Similarly, you probably wouldn't want to be robed in my peasant like wardrobe doe. I own zero high end designer clothing. Not that I cannot afford it, I just don't like it. Maybe a watch, wallet, or a piece or two, but in general, just not my thing. 
I don't care about what's in fashion I like designer clothes. How is my kitchen dated? Its not finished yet all Neff appliances integrated. Gloss white Italian cabinets, granite tops, It cost a lot.
How is a sweater with a lion on loud? That's a pretty plain outfit in my opinion.
I agree to disagree on all the above. You like what ya like, and the majority of us do not agree. If you like your pad and your fits, good on ya and you should be proud of your things. A majority of us prefer Picasso's fit compared to yours. His 5h1t may fall apart in a few months, but considering how fast trends move, who cares? He's not buying a home or a vehicle. Regardless, I still like your PBs. In any case, I'm good. Glad you're not being overly sensitive either, so thanks. For the most part, you're being a pretty good sport.

Meek mill - jump out the face lyrics sounds good about now lol true religion in 2016 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

why scam another innocent person because you got scammed by 1 person? Makes no sense.

Always some elitist coming in here saying you can't rock yeezys unless you're rocking Balmain jeans with them. :smh:
you gotta rock em with dior jeans, no balmain man

Which part of that picture looks like my outfit?
You can barely tell they are trues when on, just a nice pair of black jeans.
I take it polo is outdated there as well?
Matter of fact it isn't I wear polo , hm and what ever else I feel like buying . Let's agree that you dress outdated and I agree that I wear cheap clothes

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that we rather wear cheap quality H&M clothes thats in style now, than to wear 5-8 year old True Religion fashion jeans and looking like Billy Ray Cyrus. 

Reactions: God
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom