ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you even fashion, BRO? 
fixed 
laugh.gif

Kinda curious if he dropped those gems and asked for an opinion in the "what did you wear" thread how many negative comments it would get?

Last edited:
Matter of fact it isn't I wear polo , hm and what ever else I feel like buying . Let's agree that you dress outdated and I agree that I wear cheap clothes

I'm not in America it's not outdated, Gucci hats are not going out of fashion neither is true religion. I mainly brought that sweater to go with the lebron air max 95s because they are black and blue and they look nice together.

yea I feel you man, sneaker collecting is serious. With that said, are you a size 13? Have any goodies left over?

kinda depends on what you feel is good or not lol

and yes im a size 13

but ill be honest im looking for like top dollar to be real lol

I'm not in America it's not outdated, Gucci hats are not going out of fashion neither is true religion. I mainly brought that sweater to go with the lebron air max 95s because they are black and blue and they look nice together.
lmao bro im done dude you matching lebrons with sweaters ? bro lebrons are like the least casual bb shoes keep them on the courts smh boy let me be your fashion adviser cause you killing me 

3000 pairs? Thats not a typo? How the hell did you afford that.
laugh.gif

And I found a decent deal for BB PB's ($750) locally, its a 10 though and my OT and MR (bit snug, will break in though hopefully) are 9.5. Im a little OCD but its a good price to pass yp. Shoudnt be too bad eh? Im a TTS 10 and hopefully the padding adds some.

no typo lol

at the time i made decent money(still do) and it was 99% all box price or if marked up nothing absurd

it was a different time lol

tiffany dunks back then listed at $250 was considered rape pricing and no one bought them lol

now a days a beat pair runs you 4-500 lol

**** i remeber croationstyle had paris dunks and was charging 750-800 a pair and everyone laughed at him like your wylin and now look lol

flightclub didnt have a website you could shop online lol if you went to vintagekicks.com(which now redirects to them) it was a large text file that stated current stores entire inventory that was updated daily at end of business lol

also prices(at box) were lower granted that volume still was a ton of money being tossed out regardless

and things would sit and go on sale i rmeeber i bought like 3-4 pairs of true blues at retail for $100 each on sale lol

A
And I'm in America and can care less what you wear , just stating that your style is outdated . Could care less how much it cost if it don't look good it don't look good . I'll wear cheap clothes as long as it looks good I'm cool with it . Guaranteed you see more people wearing YEEZYS with hm pants than you would wearing TR 's .FACTS !

Not a basketball shoe idiot can't you read air max 95.
**** yes i miss read but keep that **** with athletic gear learn to dress you're fits are trash point blank so your opinions are not even worth listening too. Typical NT cat you cant dress like 95% of other DJ's i know 

Lebron AM 95s are a BBall shoe doe ...

No they are not they are exactly the same as air max 95s just different colour you guys really don't know anything about sneakers.
Came out on the sneaker app. How about you Google lebron James air max 95 game time. I know what you are talking about. Are they black and blue? No, think before you type.

That was in a span of 10+ years most likely, not that farfetched

Exactly and like I said I would buy multiples of the same shoe also **** adds up FAST on a good release year

Thats still pretty farfetched man. Were talking 3000 pairs, thats easily a U-Haul truck of kicks.

I filled 1 entire room floor to ceiling where you couldn't walk into it without pulling out boxes of shoes and half of another room

3000 pairs?

#lies

No need to lie

3000 pairs in a 10-15 yr span is about 200 kicks per yr. You must be rich. Or making 6 figures and living with your parents

Rich? Not at all at least not by my definition

But at nearing 36 I own my own house paid off in full and I have a six figure bank account so I've done well for myself but I wouldn't dare say in rich maybe what did jadakiss say "I'm a thousandaire" lol

I've done well for myself and thankfully still am

**** yes i miss read but keep that **** with athletic gear learn to dress you're fits are trash point blank so your opinions are not even worth listening too. Typical NT cat you cant dress like 95% of other DJ's i know 

Lol better than your skin tight jeans and homeless shoes.

yea I feel you man, sneaker collecting is serious. With that said, are you a size 13? Have any goodies left over?

kinda depends on what you feel is good or not lol

and yes im a size 13

but ill be honest im looking for like top dollar to be real lol
the older stuff and depending what you have don't mind top dollar :lol:
PM if you have any sz13 stuff or whatever

Lol better than your skin tight jeans and homeless shoes.
lmao hell tf no. im sure everyone here agrees that you took that L you cant fade me. These homeless shoes worth more than your whole fit since you quick to bring in prices 

what are you 10 years old? Either that or you're Nelson from The Simpsons. 

H&M is not a no label brand. Just because it might not be a huge brand where you are, doesn't make it a no label brand. 

H&M is actually the 2nd largest clothing supplier in the world ironically

even kanye mentioned he wanted to get a deal through them for his line but they didnt take him seriously

would be funny if it did happen

wonder then would H&M be so "wack" lol

Lebron AM 95s are a BBall shoe doe ...
No they are not they are exactly the same as air max 95s just different colour you guys really don't know anything about sneakers.
Came out on the sneaker app. How about you Google lebron James air max 95 game time. I know what you are talking about. Are they black and blue? No, think before you type.
I am thinking. These are Lebron's and they're "AM '95s," too. Also released on the SNKRS app. If I was wrong, then I'm sorry. Honestly don't think of those blue and blacks when anyone mentions them.

Last edited:
lmao hell tf no. im sure everyone here agrees that you took that L you cant fade me. These homeless shoes worth more than your whole fit since you quick to bring in prices 

What those homeless joints cost £500.
How does that cost as much as my outfit?
£500 for yeezys alone, £350 sweater £200 belt £150 hat £300 jeans. Hmmmm that's before the moncler is on top.
Yet me guess moncler outdated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom