ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so FNL just pushed up their next NMD release from 4/9 to 3/25... Could it be YZYSZN?
nerd.gif
if 4/9 is yzy then we should get announcement next week

april was the best guess right

:nerd:

If so, I see another round of L's in my future[emoji]128302[/emoji]
matrix_l.gif

Last edited:
New on here from Houston... Just wanted to introduce my self after lurking in the thread for a couple of days lol

I was able to get my first and only pair of OT 350s back in Dec from champs raffle and love the shoe!

So, sold my PBs on stockx and just went to ship em through ups. I get to the counter and tell this guy I need it placed in a shipping box...this idiot proceeds to tape the shipping label on the shoe box. Do you guys think stockx will still accept my pair with tape on the OG box?

So, sold my PBs on stockx and just went to ship em through ups. I get to the counter and tell this guy I need it placed in a shipping box...this idiot proceeds to tape the shipping label on the shoe box. Do you guys think stockx will still accept my pair with tape on the OG box?

Did you speak up as the guy was doing it?
Did he just put some tape and you stopped him and did it the correct way?

Yeah dude was on the phone probably not paying attention, he started taping and I'm like what are you doing and by that time it's all taped up. I mean I did ship it inside a shopping box after his f up, really hoping stockx isn't going to send it back thanks to the tape all over the shoe box

Yeah dude was on the phone probably not paying attention, he started taping and I'm like what are you doing and by that time it's all taped up. I mean I did ship it inside a shopping box after his f up, really hoping stockx isn't going to send it back thanks to the tape all over the shoe box
Dude in germany who is shipping me my 2 pairs of yeezys emailed me saying he was gonna take the shoes out of the boxes and consolidate them into one package together to make shipping cheaper, haha. He had no idea. Still thinks I'm crazy for making him keep the boxes & everything intact.

Last edited:
Anyone know the deal with Shoes Hangar saying 100% Authentic including Adidas Receipt, Original Box and Tags for only $258 on the Oxford Tan, Pirate Black, Moonrock and Turtle dove?

Last edited:
FSR TD's for $268 and Peyote 950's for $375 :nerd:

Definitely sketchy.

Last edited:
Anyone know the deal with Shoes Hangar saying 100% Authentic including Adidas Receipt, Original Box and Tags for only $258 on the Oxford Tan, Pirate Black, Moonrock and Turtle dove?

That's a steal! I can't believe my page monitor didn't go off. I hope there are pairs still left.

why does it say 100% Authentic with Adidas receipt, Original box and tags? It might be a good find since no one has ever mentioned it before. so who wants to take one for the team and buy one and see what it's all about? you never know until you try. and then its 100% authentic and then what?

Last edited:

why does it say 100% Authentic with Adidas receipt, Original box and tags? It might be a good find since no one has ever mentioned it before. so who wants to take one for the team and buy one and see what it's all about?
Go ahead and buy em then ya genius.

why does it say 100% Authentic with Adidas receipt, Original box and tags? It might be a good find since no one has ever mentioned it before. so who wants to take one for the team and buy one and see what it's all about? you never know until you try. and then its 100% authentic and then what?

Sounds like you're trying to get other people to buy fakes...Dare I say troll?

Sounds like you're trying to get other people to buy fakes...Dare I say troll?
How do you know 100% for sure that they're fakes? prove it to me. it's not like they're being sold for like $78 like obvious fakes are sold for. Just because I found a place that isn't charging $800 for a pair, then it MUST be fake right?

and there are even jordans on there that don't look fake to me... and there are reviews on there that aren't calling them out on being fake.

so what now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom