ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is their sales team or owners. it doesn't look sketchy.
Google search those images.  Do any of these faces look familiar?  http://verovipdental.com/

They're stock photos.  Their "team" is as fake as their products. 

Every fake site claims to sell 100% authentic items.  If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  

Do NOT promote counterfeit sellers on our forums.  

Question for everyone, for the 750 boost since that is next up, how do they run? Seems the 350 boost is true to size so my foot is 10.5, which I'm told then I should just get 10.5. But for the 750 what size would I need? 
750 doesn't come in half sizes.

Dude was about to cop Yeezys from dentists. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe they'll give you a deal if you can show that you have good teeth. :lol:

Last edited:
How does stockx work
pretty awesome actually. you have a couple options. you can put your shoe up for a price you decide and then wait till someone wants to buy at that price. or you can sell at a price that someone already bid. then you print a shipping label that is prepaid for ups. drop off at ups. once the shoe gets to stockx, they will authenticate and then once they authenticate they give you the money to the paypal account associated with stockx. pretty quick payment and no holds like eBay. 

Yeah dude was on the phone probably not paying attention, he started taping and I'm like what are you doing and by that time it's all taped up. I mean I did ship it inside a shopping box after his f up, really hoping stockx isn't going to send it back thanks to the tape all over the shoe box

10.5? Let me know if they send em back. Dont give a damn about a box

roll.gif

Quick question about 2015 release of Pirate black Yeezy boost 350 if the PO # on the box matches the inside tag PO # are they real ?

Quick question about 2015 release of Pirate black Yeezy boost 350 if the PO # on the box matches the inside tag PO # are they real ?
this used to be the case but fakes have fixed the PO#'s matching. the PO#'s are supposed to match. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom