ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know 100% for sure that they're fakes? prove it to me. it's not like they're being sold for like $78 like obvious fakes are sold for.

and there are even jordans on there that don't look fake to me... and there are reviews on there that aren't calling them out on being fake.

so what now?
Dude, then just buy a pair if you're so sure they're legit.

Dude, then just buy a pair if you're so sure they're legit.
I'm just saying if it says 100% authentic with adidas receipt, then what? why would they waste their time selling something and claiming it's 100% authentic with receipt only for them to ship it to a customer and it be fake and the customer returning it and getting their money back? It's not like they are asking for Westeren Union payments like other fake sites... THINK dude. The only red flag that it has is that it's not being sold for $800. so if they changed their price and sold them for $800 then all of a sudden it would seem more legit?

Last edited:
Not sure if this post is allowed (hopefully not breaking any rule here), but if stockx does end up returning mine, I'm willing to hook up someone here with a 10.5 PB (AQ) if they don't mind tape on the box lol

This is against the rules.

where did I say that I'm sure they are legit?

I'm just saying if it says 100% authentic with adidas receipt, then what? why would they waste their time selling something and claiming it's 100% authentic with receipt only for them to ship it to a customer and it be fake and the customer returning it and getting their money back? It's not like they are asking for Westeren Union payments like other fake sites... THINK dude. The only red flag that it has is that it's not being sold for $800.

Bruh people/scammers/sites do that stuff ALL the time.. Just because you say 100% authentic doesn't make it true.

I've NEVER even heard of the site you're talking about.

Last edited:

I'm just saying if it says 100% authentic with adidas receipt, then what? why would they waste their time selling something and claiming it's 100% authentic with receipt only for them to ship it to a customer and it be fake and the customer returning it and getting their money back? It's not like they are asking for Westeren Union payments like other fake sites... THINK dude. The only red flag that it has is that it's not being sold for $800.
bro you look like the typical scammer tho

I'm just saying if it says 100% authentic with adidas receipt, then what? why would they waste their time selling something and claiming it's 100% authentic with receipt only for them to ship it to a customer and it be fake and the customer returning it and getting their money back? It's not like they are asking for Westeren Union payments like other fake sites... THINK dude. The only red flag that it has is that it's not being sold for $800. so if they changed their price and sold them for $800 then all of a sudden it would seem more legit?
Like I said, cop away dude.

What are good sites besides Flightclub to get authentic OT 350s from?

Even ebay seems too sketchy at this point

Don't see an option on StockX to sell. Am I missing something? 

Have a pair of OT 350 and 2 pairs of 950 that I wanna sell, but don't want to risk it on eBay and definitely don't feel like coughing up 20% at FC 

Don't see an option on StockX to sell. Am I missing something? 

Have a pair of OT 350 and 2 pairs of 950 that I wanna sell, but don't want to risk it on eBay and definitely don't feel like coughing up 20% at FC 
top right corner in red letters it says sell

click that and then you'll put in the info

Ahhhh StockX shows up as the Campless app on mobile. See the sell option now on desktop. Thanks! 

How is the seller better protected on here as opposed to eBay? 

Last edited:

Ahhhh StockX shows up as the Campless app on mobile. See the sell option now on desktop. Thanks! 

How is the seller better protected on here as opposed to eBay? 
You're not contracting with the customer directly. If they were to file a charge back, it would be to StockX, not you.

On eBay the buyer can claim you sent fakes, file a claim w/ paypal/eBay and the majority of the time they'll side with the buyer no matter how much proof you have. Then the buyer could send you back fakes, or a box full of dirty underwear for all paypal cares. So you end up losing both your money and your shoes.

Happens a lot.

With sites like StockX & GOAT, you send the shoes to site for verification before they are sent to the buyer so there's no question of authenticity on either end.

Last edited:
i would love to try the goat app to sell but i have no idea how their approval process goes. still waiting to hear back
also stockx seems like a decent option as well. 10% fee and $10 shipped to them doesn't seem too crazy.

On eBay the buyer can claim you sent fakes, file a claim w/ paypal/eBay and the majority of the time they'll side with the buyer no matter how much proof you have. Then the buyer could send you back fakes, or a box full of dirty underwear for all paypal cares. So you end up losing both your money and your shoes.

Happens a lot.

With sites like StockX & GOAT, you send the shoes to site for verification before they are sent to the buyer so there's no question of authenticity on either end.
@jmiahfree  @tankdayglo  Good to know. Thank you both! 

Question for everyone, for the 750 boost since that is next up, how do they run? Seems the 350 boost is true to size so my foot is 10.5, which I'm told then I should just get 10.5. But for the 750 what size would I need? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom