ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not knockig anyone but its crazy how style changes...could you imagine these 350's dropping in the early 2000's? Baggy clothes/jerseys etc. Everyone appreciates a clean pair of midtop white af1's but it plays secondhand to anything that doesnt look like Yeezy/Roshe/Ultra Boosts.

I'm glad we're over the Guissepes with the buckles tho

Anyone need a Pablo Bomber from the NYC Pop Up in a Large or XL? PM me..

BTW is there a seperate thread dedicated to merchandise? :nerd:

StockX is the GOAT.  Didn't make a deal out of ups taping up the shoe box, they just received them at 11am, already got my money.

Pablo merchandise? Were gonna have a thread dedicated to the 10 pieces they have?
laugh.gif
No Gildan thread on NT I guess, darn.  
laugh.gif

So basically give up hope of a GR Yeezy Boost..

right cause he was acting like the materials cost too much to make it a GR.

Wasn't Ye recently tweeting about Adidas building new factories? For what if you cant supply your current factories with the raw materials to produce.

Yeah yet they can make so many GRs of Pure Boosts without any issue... His logic makes 0 sense. I get that they need Yeezys to be limited as they're an aspirational product but there is no need to lie about it. He could've just said nothing or not answered the question.

Still playing games wit his infastructure.

I've read elsewhere, (will try to find the link) the Prime Knit materials are hard to produce, there are only a limited number of factories (machines) that can produce the weave or materials. (something along those lines) Which ultimately limits production.
:rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom