ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon Rocks today

1125x1500.jpeg.d362269859604fc696aec6ac6b6d7bff

I wasn't trying to sell those?  See how stories get changed around?
All I said was if someone was selling them for 250 chances are they're fake.  It's hard to find them brand new for under 400.  Then you all got your jimmies in a rustle kept trying to prove to me that you can buy them for under 400 brand new and started posting links to Raffles, or Facebook groups,not an actual WEBSITE that was being sold for 250. Man I aint talking about no facebook group.  I 'm talking about a legit WEBSITE.
Where you can add it to your cart, and pay 250.  That's a bold face lie son.

Please just take this and leave

View media item 1963159

And yet you're in here trying to act like there's a chance a site selling yeezys under $400 is legit?
laugh.gif

Someone drop some gifs on this dude
I asked about a website legitimacy.  Is that hard to understand?

It's like if I had asked about 23 penny without knowing anything about that site.  So he must sell fakes too?

I'm asking a question about a site where you can add to cart and check out.  And I'm not promoting anything. Do you see me posting any links? What rules am I breaking?  It's called asking a question for a definitive answer, how about give an educated response and educate people rather than acting your age. So many immature people in here who can't provide any answers except posting GIF's and making personal attacks.  Lame. 

Last edited:
Can't find my PBs

Locked my keys in the car.

Winlessday

Last edited:
It was glaringly obvious to anyone with half a brain that the site you posted about yesterday was not legit.

It's like if I had asked about 23 penny without knowing anything about that site.  So he must sell fakes too?

I'm asking a question about a site where you can add to cart and check out.  And I'm not promoting anything. Do you see me posting any links? What rules am I breaking?  It's called asking a question for a definitive answer, how about give an educated response and educate people rather than acting your age. So many immature people in here who can't provide any answers except posting GIF's and making personal attacks.  Lame. 

23 Penny isn't selling Yeezys for $258 though.

You like to drop "acting your age" as if you must be a mature/grown up dude. No adult with a normally functioning brain would think some unknown, shady looking site with FSRs of yeezys at $258 is real. Yet you need us to confirm that? In fact, you need it badly enough to ask "who's gonna take one for the team?" FOH with that ish.

You thought SBBs at $250 were too good to be true, yet yeezys at $258 might be real? A site vs. a FB/twitter seller - what's the difference? Both can easily be scams since it's just a person behind either one.

23 Penny isn't selling Yeezys for $258 though.
The site I asked about, what if the price wasn't listed at "$258" and it said  $800 instead?  Then all of a sudden it would look legit?

If they really wanted to scam someone, why are they doing it with an obvious give away that will turn people away, when they could just change their price?

Last edited:
The site I asked about, what if the price wasn't listed at "$258" and it said  $800 instead?  Then all of a sudden it would look legit?

If they really wanted to scam someone, why are they doing it with an obvious give away that will turn people away, when they could just change their price?

No, it wouldn't make it legit all of a sudden. But 23 Penny has a track record and if you ask around people know he is legit. And his prices are within the ballpark of what they ACTUALLY go for. A site having a FSR of an item that goes for $600 more is an automatic red flag.

Your whole combination of posts was you posting about them and saying they must be legit because why would they have so and so. Why would the price be this? The owners look legit.. It was obvious that site was not legit from the jump.

So you're saying that it's such an obvious scam that it must be legit?

Last edited:
For some reason this chronic sneaker dude is reminding me of B.o.B. & his flat earth twitter tirade a couple months ago haha.

Your whole combination of posts was you posting about them and saying they must be legit because why would they have so and so. Why would the price be this? The owners look legit.. It was obvious that site was not legit from the jump.

So you're saying that it's such an obvious scam that it must be legit?
But yet when I asked here about a site, I get attacked.  Not everybody knows that 23 Penny has a good track record, fyi.

There could have been a chance that I found a site that wasn't discovered.  There's a lot of add to cart sites that people have never heard of that end up selling Yeezys out of no where, at RETAIL or even close to retail, such as small local boutique shops. Like proper, private, blends, etc. I have never even heard of those places, but they sold legit yeezy's. and some pop up out of no where at times and then sell out quickly.

Last edited:
But yet when I asked here about a site, I get attacked.  Not everybody knows that 23 Penny has a good track record, fyi.

There could have been a chance that I found a site that wasn't discovered.  There's a lot of add to cart sites that people have never heard of that end up selling Yeezys out of no where, at RETAIL or even close to retail, such as small local boutique shops. Like proper, private, blends, etc. I have never even heard of those places, but they sold legit yeezy's. and some pop up out of no where at times and then sell out quickly.

You asked in the wrong way. You came in defending site like you found a gem and it HAD to be legit.

In this day and age there isn't anything on the net that is low-key that would have Yeezys sitting. Not a chance.

Finally got approved for goat, getting rid of a bunch of yeezy's and nmd's :frown:. These days I feel like I only really need a few different colors of shoes, don't like trying to choose between shoes that are different styles but same colors.

Keeping black 350's and cream ultra boosts, any recommendations for a third more out there shoe? turtle doves? I want something brighter and different I guess.

right cause he was acting like the materials cost too much to make it a GR.

Yeah yet they can make so many GRs of Pure Boosts without any issue... His logic makes 0 sense. I get that they need Yeezys to be limited as they're an aspirational product but there is no need to lie about it. He could've just said nothing or not answered the question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom