ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally got approved for goat, getting rid of a bunch of yeezy's and nmd's :frown:. These days I feel like I only really need a few different colors of shoes, don't like trying to choose between shoes that are different styles but same colors.

Keeping black 350's and cream ultra boosts, any recommendations for a third more out there shoe? turtle doves? I want something brighter and different I guess.
feel the same. I personally stick with neutral colors and slowly getting rid of the rest

right cause he was acting like the materials cost too much to make it a GR.

I've read elsewhere, (will try to find the link) the Prime Knit materials are hard to produce, there are only a limited number of factories (machines) that can produce the weave or materials. (something along those lines) Which ultimately limits production.

I've read elsewhere, (will try to find the link) the Prime Knit materials are hard to produce, there are only a limited number of factories (machines) that can produce the weave or materials. (something along those lines) Which ultimately limits production.

I don't buy that for Yeezys because UBs and PK Tubulars have both been massively released.. It is in Adidas' best business interest to use Yeezy Boosts as marketing for the brand, which seems to have paid off.

Where do you guys buy your ripped denim from?

Looking for a light pair.. leg days got my legs hugging my denim nowadays.. Been rocking joggers, but looking to get a nice pair of ripped denim!

Looking for a light pair.. leg days got my legs hugging my denim nowadays.. Been rocking joggers, but looking to get a nice pair of ripped denim!
just go to hm. unless you want to be legit and make a pair. buy some apcs and get started 

But yet when I asked here about a site, I get attacked.  Not everybody knows that 23 Penny has a good track record, fyi.

There could have been a chance that I found a site that wasn't discovered.  There's a lot of add to cart sites that people have never heard of that end up selling Yeezys out of no where, at RETAIL or even close to retail, such as small local boutique shops. Like proper, private, blends, etc. I have never even heard of those places, but they sold legit yeezy's. and some pop up out of no where at times and then sell out quickly.

Those botique shops sell Yeezy's when they get restocked or stocked, and even then its a small run with few pairs and when they do sell out its within seconds. You really think you found a hidden gem that has a FSR easily available while you wait to think if its legit or not? :lol: Cmon son, use some logic.

Not sure if this has been answered but the season 3 350s with the stripe is there an under layer of orange? Like an internal sock almost. Or lining.

Cause in the pic of Ye wearing them it had an orange tint under the black/grey swirl color.

ive been contemplating selling on goat before. how does it work? u send them ur expensive shoes to verify, but what do u get charged for in shipping and fees?

ive been contemplating selling on goat before. how does it work? u send them ur expensive shoes to verify, but what do u get charged for in shipping and fees?
serious tho all your questions are answered in there FAQs, but I'm bored, so ill help.
You list the shoes, if it sells, you ship using the label they provide. The shoes ships to them in Culver City, CA, once they receive and verify, they cash you out and then they ship to the buyer. Shipping is paid for by the buyer. Goat takes 9.5% for fees.  

I've sold a ton on there and it's super easy and convenient. Cheaper than ebay, and able to charge more, since buyers feel safer because of middle man service and verification.

Man those striped 550's thats (again) all over IG need to come out already. Ben Baller prolly was crossing his fingers on Ye giving him an early pear. :lol:

nerd.gif

Zara fam. Im a big fan of their fits and comfort levels. If you are asking what ripped denim to get then you wont aprpreciate a pair of APC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom