ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix style shot :pimp:
HZGXxX

Last edited:

I saw in a thread on another sneaker\ related website, someone already copped a pair of 750s,
how is that possible?
most stores already have their pairs.  boutiques apparently can do whatever they want with their pairs including selling early to family and friend or people with $$$$

lmao haha, might as well have a sense of humor about it, Adidas shouldnt send boutiques shoes if they care about them being sold fairly

Might try to hit St. Alfred's after work tomorrow. I also want to hit up Notre, but I don't know if I'll have time. Can't wait to see how bad Confirmed crashes tomorrow.

What is resale looking like on these? Do you think it's worth paying resale before taking the usual L or do resale prices on YB typically drop/even out after the release?

You went with a 9 in the 750s last time and couldn't get your foot in them, correct?

Yes that is correct. 350 boost size 9 fits me great.

I tried on my boys size 10 and couldn't get my foot into that either though.. It might be my high arch that won't allow me to win :lol:

Might as well copp them now since they're in-stock and already shipping. 

http://windycitysole.myshopify.com/products/adidas-yeezy-750-grey-glow-presale
Place is a straight scam. The owner, Francisco Aguilar, has a history of taking orders and not shipping the shoes. I once bought solars off him and he was quick to respond up until I paid for the shoes. Once I paid, I never heard from him again. Had to file a charge back to get my money back. I'd avoid at all costs.

Why? These are much higher quality than 350s no? Those easily go for $800+
What kind of logic is that?  There is always going to be the next big Yeezy, you miss one, try for the next one.  Imo, it's just absurd, to fork over that amount of money over retail.  But if you got that type of long money, be my guest.

Shouts out to the Bmore DMVers. ADC or bust for me as well. If numbers are as low as they say i don't think much of us stand a chance but i hope some NTers flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom