ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of logic is that?  There is always going to be the next big Yeezy, you miss one, try for the next one.  Imo, it's just absurd, to fork over that amount of money over retail.  But if you got that type of long money, be my guest.

Well buying Yeezys just because they're Yeezys is stupid as well. This model and cw is unique to the line and, in my opinion, stands out much more than the other 750s did. I bet you and a lot of people in this thread will easily fork over that kind of money on several releases that they won't really care for but when an amazing cw like this one drops, forking over $1599 is suddenly a dumb idea. I bet you have $1599 worth of shoes right now that you don't wear that could pay for these.

Haha not really, I've never paid resale for anything but, in my opinion, these look like the best pair of shoes Kanye has designed at Adidas.. I bet you have a few pairs that you could move to easily pay that much for these.

I'm strongly considering it since I highly doubt they will ever release this cw ever again.
more power to you bro lol, we talk ish but we're not gonna be any less jealous that you got a pair because of what you paid

Well buying Yeezys just because they're Yeezys is stupid as well. This model and cw is unique to the line and, in my opinion, stands out much more than the other 750s did. I bet you and a lot of people in this thread will easily fork over that kind of money on several releases that they won't really care for but when an amazing cw like this one drops, forking over $1599 is suddenly a dumb idea. I bet you have $1599 worth of shoes right now that you don't wear that could pay for these.
I've never dropped that type of money on a pair of shoes.  Maybe collectively but it's retail or bust.  Like I said, there will always be the next big Yeezy release.  You're right about me having tons of shoes I don't wear, that probably equal out to way more than $1599.

All the yeezys went to his sphere of new influence- the other hemisphere,kanye is focused on Saudi arabia,france,korea,and uk...230 EST,130 EST PLAN B...BE READY FOR THAT RING TO SPIN...

Last edited:
more power to you bro lol, we talk ish but we're not gonna be any less jealous that you got a pair because of what you paid

Haha no I know-I justbdon't understand people who say $1600 is too much and blow their money on a bunch of releases they don't care that much for... All I'm saying is spending that kind of money on something you will cherish isn't stupid if you're going to spend it on things that you won't anyway.

What is resale looking like on these? Do you think it's worth paying resale before taking the usual L or do resale prices on YB typically drop/even out after the release?

They have already dropped a little from the $2,800 FC had them at but depending how limited these are and how bad people want them they could stay in the $2,300-2,500+ range. So far it's looking like they're very limited so I wouldn't expect them to ever go below $2k minimum. The TBs dropped but I think that's because they are just more stealthy, while the light colored 750s scream "I got Yeezys *****." And that's without the soles glowing too. Forget about it. I'm using FC prices because these Adidas Yeezys are just going for too much cash to be trusting anyone online on eBay or wherever. It's also hard to tell them apart from fakes. Anyone selling its better to just take the 20% hit and avoid some bs like someone telling you that you sent them fakes or some **** like that.

I asked my homie, who has no interest in sneakers and had no idea the confirmed app even existed, to do me a favor and reserve for the yeezys. And all of a sudden he wants a pair. I feel like Denzel in training day.

Real Friends, how many of us? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol I watched this last night on Sundance channel. I got switched up on for a pair of Yeezys. Did the whole King Kong monologue in my head when I got asked to help get their pair.. This the game we chose

Last edited:
They have already dropped a little from the $2,800 FC had them at but depending how limited these are and how bad people want them they could stay in the $2,300-2,500+ range. So far it's looking like they're very limited so I wouldn't expect them to ever go below $2k minimum. The TBs dropped but I think that's because they are just more stealthy, while the light colored 750s scream "I got Yeezys *****." And that's without the soles glowing too. Forget about it. I'm using FC prices because these Adidas Yeezys are just going for too much cash to be trusting anyone online on eBay or wherever. It's also hard to tell them apart from fakes. Anyone selling its better to just take the 20% hit and avoid some bs like someone telling you that you sent them fakes or some **** like that.

23penny's $1599 price for these is seeming more and more like an absolute steal...

Last edited:
Haha no I know-I justbdon't understand people who say $1600 is too much and blow their money on a bunch of releases they don't care that much for... All I'm saying is spending that kind of money on something you will cherish isn't stupid if you're going to spend it on things that you won't anyway.

$1,600 for a non-designer anything is still pretty crazy without them having even released yet. If I were willing to spend that much I'd try through confirmed first and if I fail, I'd have the cash in hand and try to cop a pair from someone coming out of Adidas. It's hard for most to turn down $1,600 when they can get it right away rather than waiting however long for an extra $400.

23penny's $1599 price for these is seeming more and more like an absolute steal...
A steal 
laugh.gif
   #BeastTalk 

$1,600 for a non-designer anything is still pretty crazy without them having even released yet. If I were willing to spend that much I'd try through confirmed first and if I fail, I'd have the cash in hand and try to cop a pair from someone coming out of Adidas. It's hard for most to turn down $1,600 when they can get it right away rather than waiting however long for an extra $400.

Yeah $1600 seems fair for these, given how limited they are.. Idk if I would want to be walking around with that kind of cash on me though haha

I 100% would not trust ebay with these, which really limits potential sellers.

Changing My Size on all Devices to Size 6

$3500

Let's Go!

I'll buy my size Twice at that amount! 
laugh.gif

Yeah $1600 seems fair for these, given how limited they are.. Idk if I would want to be walking around with that kind of cash on me though haha

I 100% would not trust ebay with these, which really limits potential sellers.

At least in NYC you're pretty safe carrying whatever on you as long as you're not really careless and flash the wad. I can't speak for other cities though. Last time I got jumped in BK I was 15 and by Stilwell ave. at like 12-1am. The city is a lot safer than it used to be.

Take 20% off FC prices and you have an idea of real world prices.

If yall want any other 350's or 750's now would be the time to jump on em. A few good prices on various sites but certainly not any steals.

i wouldnt say its a steal but with shops acting shady and the adidas app and website being longshots, ALOT of people are gonna come up empty handed

I have a gut feeling $1599 is the best price we're going to get for these.. I think I'm being completely delusional thinking I'm going to finally get a W when I have literally taken an L on every Yeezy Boost release. I guess I could always sell the 2nd pair if by some divine intervention I actually get a pair for retail.

I'm hoping that 23penny size 11 stays in stock for the next day or so...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom