ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh 
mean.gif

Take 20% off FC prices and you have an idea of real world prices.

If yall want any other 350's or 750's now would be the time to jump on em. A few good prices on various sites but certainly not any steals.

For sure those are the real prices but I definitely would rather spend the extra 20% at FC or another reputable consignment shop than get beat. $2k ain't chump change no matter how much money anyone has and you really have to have owned several boosts to notice every little detail especially the "foam" on the sole.

Is Confirmed bot proof at least? The app should really be unjailbroken iOS 9.3.2 only. Android is too vulnerable to cheating.

I ****** up badly

I have to go a wedding saturday. I thought it was on Sunday

My only shot is 2-3 iPhones, in the passenger seat of a car/prob in the middle of the wedding.

welp

at least i have TBs

Last edited:
For sure those are the real prices but I definitely would rather spend the extra 20% at FC or another reputable consignment shop than get beat. $2k ain't chump change no matter how much money anyone has and you really have to have owned several boosts to notice every little detail especially the "foam" on the sole.

GOAT app, Stock X. Both better than FC prices.

What is resale looking like on these? Do you think it's worth paying resale before taking the usual L or do resale prices on YB typically drop/even out after the release?

Early pairs going for 1.6 - 1.8. I think these will go for $2000+ each initially them drop to 1.5 eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom