ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear my TB 750's often.  I'm a normal size 9 in UB's, Jordan's etc.  The 750's are almost exactly .5 size too big for me, even when I wear them with thicker socks and zip them.  
gotcha, and with the concern over breaking/popping the zipper, it sounds then like I should just go my normal TTS 9.5 if my UB size is probs 10 (making it .5 down from UB)

Hate myself that I'm thinking so hard on this but shoe sizing is so damn dicey.

Wanted to purchase an ATC service for $350+ which is definitely a steal compared to resale... It just doesn't make sense how all these ATC services are relying on ADC, when ADC is a lottery.
laugh.gif

Any other site? Footlocker Inc, Finishline, and Pacsun I would purchase
You sure about ADC being a lottery?  
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

gotcha, and with the concern over breaking/popping the zipper, it sounds then like I should just go my normal TTS 9.5 if my UB size is probs 10 (making it .5 down from UB)

Hate myself that I'm thinking so hard on this but shoe sizing is so damn dicey.
To avoid popping the zipper, just don't zip it fully. Leave it unzipped just a little.

The new zippers are much more secure and i've never felt like I needed to baby them this way.  

To avoid popping the zipper, just don't zip it fully. Leave it unzipped just a little.

The new zippers are much more secure and i've never felt like I needed to baby them this way.  
copy that, thanks a million.

I guess I was just confirming I don't need to step down to a straight size 9

This guy Plasmid is a super cornball. He cant sit around all day not being productive to chdck confirmed and he deserves it more than the next person? Having an office job is not the biz? Reselling is king?

This is when you know you have nothing else going for you in life and live in a bubble. Theres a big world out there, dont waste it on sneakers. :lol:

Dude has to be 21 at the oldest and thinks he has it all figured out.

anyone know what happens after you get thru confirmed, if you are lucky enough? Is that it, or do you have to hit another button, submit something, etc?

I love Yeezy season!!!

It always shows how F'd the younger generation is. Can't do math, and thinks that reselling sneakers beats having a CAREER. Can't wait to see them in 15 years trying to support a family on sneaker money. And pray to God Trump doesn't repeal Obamacare...ya'll gonna be selling Yeezys for medication. :lol:

This guy Plasmid is a super cornball. He cant sit around all day not being productive to chdck confirmed and he deserves it more than the next person? Having an office job is not the biz? Reselling is king?

This is when you know you have nothing else going for you in life and live in a bubble. Theres a big world out there, dont waste it on sneakers.
laugh.gif

Dude has to be 21 at the oldest and thinks he has it all figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom