ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.8% is still 80% my friend lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl: I dont think he believes you.

Prime example why some of yall should NEVER....EVA EVA EVA, consider try to turn flipping sneakers into a real job. Its not.

Yeezy is turning people into idiots. Stay in school folks! Eat your wheaties. Get a REAL sustainable job. Pay your taxes. Contribute to the society.

Last edited:

Even when most people get them, they still won't wear them! 
laugh.gif
Im wearing mine out of the store.  Plan to wear some throw away slides up there. Its kind of a tradition.

Last edited:
eta for LA/OC still show 1pm? :nerd:

about to call it a day at work, pick up the wife and kid and head to Disneyland and hope i get thru on the app :pimp:

Last edited:
To avoid popping the zipper, just don't zip it fully. Leave it unzipped just a little.

The new zippers are much more secure and i've never felt like I needed to baby them this way.  

You can zip them up all the way, just make sure you use the velcro to take some of the stress off the zipper. I thought zippers breaking were the result of unzipping them down too far?

I own the OG 750s so this is just my experience.

Wanted to purchase an ATC service for $350+ which is definitely a steal compared to resale... It just doesn't make sense how all these ATC services are relying on ADC, when ADC is a lottery. :lol:

Any other site? Footlocker Inc, Finishline, and Pacsun I would purchase

Doesn't need to make sense if you're profiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom