ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to reserve a pair on confirmed app is it going to be like snkrs where its a raffle type thing or is it based on speed the quicker you reserve the more likely you are guaranteed a pair

I love Yeezy season!!!

It always shows how F'd the younger generation is. Can't do math, and thinks that reselling sneakers beats having a CAREER. Can't wait to see them in 15 years trying to support a family on sneaker money. And pray to God Trump doesn't repeal Obamacare...ya'll gonna be selling Yeezys for medication. :lol:

U take the L for even thinking trump going to win

Ends politic discussion here

There's some ATC that don't even ATC??

they pick up BD pairs n just sell them like they ATC your pair

STR8 Up

I love Yeezy season!!!

It always shows how F'd the younger generation is. Can't do math, and thinks that reselling sneakers beats having a CAREER. Can't wait to see them in 15 years trying to support a family on sneaker money. And pray to God Trump doesn't repeal Obamacare...ya'll gonna be selling Yeezys for medication.
laugh.gif
"Selling yeezys for medication"

roll.gif

I'm selling ATC service guys it doesn't really ATC just gives you a false hope at coppin but that's okay give me your $400 to keep my services going :rofl:

I'm j/k mods I'm not really selling anything

To be honest, Ill be feeling the sting a little more if I miss out on the chocolate 750's. Ive been salivating over those kicks from day 1.

Last edited:
To be honest, Ill be feeling the sting a little more if I miss out on the chocolate 750's. Ive been salivating over those kicks from day 1.
i just need 750's and a pair of NMD's next year, that's the goal. need nmd without blocks 

You should keep driving up to LA zone.  Only one store in the OC is using the confirmed app and LA has 3.
uhhh what 3 LA stores are you referring to??

i know it's SM and Cerittos and costa mesa is going to be for OC

I honestly just need one pair of 750s and I'll be good and these are looking like the ones. After holding them at the store and checking them out they're just too good not to want. I didn't get the same impressions from the triple blacks or the OG.

I honestly just need one pair of 750s and I'll be good and these are looking like the ones. After holding them at the store and checking them out they're just too good not to want. I didn't get the same impressions from the triple blacks or the OG.
with the TB I'd rather get black Qasa hi's 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom