ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

He's not one that likes people to give him hand-outs.

I offered him the PB's, he said no.
i would have taken that with the quickness haha

I feel like evryone was able to cop yeezys this time around and im still sitting here in 2016 trying to get my first pair. Either everyone cooking in silence or me not having 1mbps ping. Are you guys using damn servers or something? dont know how some of these scrubs who cant rock yeezys copping manually with no bot. (not calling anyone out just need help). Yes im salty as you can see
ADC is luck or BD links. Bots don't seem to work to my knowledge. The footsites are bot heaven. Normal people with normal internet will have a hard time even loading the pages. I heard barney's release was not bad but I overslept :frown:

ADC is luck or BD links. Bots don't seem to work to my knowledge. The footsites are bot heaven. Normal people with normal internet will have a hard time even loading the pages. I heard barney's release was not bad but I overslept :frown:

What do u mean bots don't work?

I also overslept on barneys, but i even had a bot and used it on a footsite, it took 2 hours to get a pair in my cart and i ended up carting 3 pairs all on different sites, as soon as i did, sites crashed all over couldnt check out and banned after 8 hours of keping the bot running. FML

Edit: I heard TWC works best as fastest internet provider and i have AT&T which is a close 2nd competitor. Still its pretty good where i live but still i cant ever cop. People on ADC got through multiple times and get lucky and somehow BD links dont work anymore

Last edited:
They need to lock the other thread already !

DTLR - Oxford Tan : 107055

Good luck  (unless they already dropped) 

Last edited:
DTLR is legit dropping them? Thought that was a rumor started by a bunch of trolls on twitter.

How will that help me? i cant code or hack for **** lol. Btw if anybody needs the direct link for the restock i have it
*edit* my fault. I didn't realize that style code was different :lol:

Last edited:
You don't need to code or hack
laugh.gif

All you have to do is copy and paste that style number in the search box and click search and it will bring up the product.

That is why he posted that product number...in case DTLR releases them.
nope its for people that know how magento atc links work 
wink.gif

You don't need to code or hack
laugh.gif

All you have to do is copy and paste that style number in the search box and click search and it will bring up the product.

That is why he posted that product number...in case DTLR releases them.
the style number is different than the number he posted

If you have to ask how you use that DTLR Product ID, don't bother trying to figure it out. 

Also, we can ban people for posting legit checks in the official Yeezy thread? It has and always been a NT rule to post it in the respective forum. Hell, there's even a separate thread specifically for Yeezy legit checks. 

It's annoying trying to check up on the thread only to see a damn legit check every other page. 

Nah **** this. I'm not finna waste a day waiting a rumored drop.
even if the drop is legit, team emmanuel will have 0 chance. Site is slow AF already and you'll be lucky to even access the page if/when it drops. Not taking an L because I'm not even going to try.

even if the drop is legit, team emmanuel will have 0 chance. Site is slow AF already and you'll be lucky to even access the page if/when it drops. Not taking an L because I'm not even going to try.

Yea page is slow AF....Doubt there are many bots that will be going on this site tho

You need to start hanging out with higher class chicks. All the girls I know are so serious about that stuff. *****ing about seeing bootlegs.
As I stated...

"The shoe game is going to end up just like the purse game. Real or not, the general masses are simply going to stop caring about replica or authentic."

I am speaking to the obvious fakes I see women rocking when I am out and about like it's all good. You'd do well not to presume you know anything about the class of women I socialize with. But it's all good. I know that you don't what to make me mad ***, you want to socialize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom