ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in regards to buying sneakers it has become more about the lack of availabilty for popular models than price that has pushed the consumer to UA products. I mean good fakes are going for more than retail of authentics even when the consumer knows they aren't legit.
Agreed. I just want the good ole days back, when shoes were authentic and readily available. If you had a rep on, yo' butt was just broke; and you got laughed at.
laugh.gif
 Now the reps cost just as much or slightly more than the damned authentic!

I agree with you on this

None the less if your rocking fake wether yeezy or LV your a fraud
Youre only a fraud if you go around telling people they are real/ or scam someone out of their money. Those are the real scum of the sneaker community.

Got the grammar police on NT now

I mean most people would not go around saying there rocking a fake LV bag.That statement is not bold fact of the matter is if your rocking fake designer products such as LV,Gucci,Hermes,etc what are u doing with your life?

Reason it's fake is bc the person can not afford the product plain and simple.They should buy authentic or not buy at all
There are millionaires driving and collecting replica vehicles.

Your logic is flawed.

Last edited:
Well, the DTLR release is definitely legit. However, I have been getting OOS when adding to the cart. They created the URL, but its 404.

Agreed. I just want the good ole days back, when shoes were authentic and readily available. If you had a rep on, yo' butt was just broke; and you got laughed at.
laugh.gif
 Now the reps cost just as much or slightly more than the damned authentic!
Those days are back. Jordans are sitting again.

That is one bold statement. What if someone is totally honest about the fact that their Yeezy's or LV purse is a fake? Are they still a fraud?

Also, the word you were looking for is "you're."
There are millionaires driving and collecting replica vehicles.

Your logic is flawed.

How is my logic flawed lol and why In the world woud a millionaire drive a replica vehicle?Unless your talking about something like them buying a 1970 Pontiac GTO that's no longer in production and hard to find real....then yea that's fine bc replica is all that's out there

But you and me both know what I'm talking about so stop trying to act like your right

Where talking about the college girls who have a huge FAKE LV bags,house wife's with fake Tory bunch purses,kids in the mall with fake Gucci belts.People that can't afford to buy the real things or is out of there budget

I personally want authentic product for myself, but I'm not gonna judge anyone for considering those options. I mean look at what people go through to aquire these products....sitting at a CPU, checking sites and forums or waitiing in front of a store. When do you have time to enjoy the product when you are rotting away at a computer or fighting for a spot in line?

How is my logic flawed lol and why In the world woud a millionaire drive a replica vehicle?Unless your talking about something like them buying a 1970 Pontiac GTO that's no longer in production and hard to find real....then yea that's fine bc replica is all that's out there

But you and me both know what I'm talking about so stop trying to act like your right

Where talking about the college girls who have a huge FAKE LV bags,house wife's with fake Tory bunch purses,kids in the mall with fake Gucci belts.People that can't afford to buy the real things or is out of there budget
Yeezys are out of production and hard to find real.

Don't need to "act" like I'm right when you're just wrong.

Yeezys are out of production and hard to find real.

Don't need to "act" like I'm right when you're just wrong.

View media item 1852287

Ok man whatever makes you happy....You buy fake ****?I don't

I have 2 pairs of yeezys and plenty of designer sneakers,belts,clothing,etc all real....If I see people with fake stuff I look down upon them,clowns in my eyes

I personally want authentic product for myself, but I'm not gonna judge anyone for considering those options. I mean look at what people go through to aquire these products....sitting at a CPU, checking sites and forums or waitiing in front of a store. When do you have time to enjoy the product when you are rotting away at a computer or fighting for a spot in line?
I hear you. I'm a strictly authentic guy and that will NEVER change, but when others "go off the reservation" all I can say is...... hey, it's your decision; and I understand your frustration.

Ok man whatever makes you happy....You buy fake ****?I don't

I have 2 pairs of yeezys and plenty of designer sneakers,belts,clothing,etc all real....If I see people with fake stuff I look down upon them,clowns in my eyes
OMG, you've made it.

No I'm just not a clown that buys fake stuff,if I couldn't afford it I would not buy it and u wouldn't catch me rocking fake stuff.

End of story
you're still assuming and making broad generalizations.

I don't know your age, living situation or income.

With your logic, even with the confirmed wealth of many an entertainer caught wearing UAs, they're broke clowns.

You're assuming.

you're still assuming and making broad generalizations.

I don't know your age, living situation or income.

With your logic, even with the confirmed wealth of many an entertainer caught wearing UAs, they're broke clowns.

You're assuming.

I'm more so talking about designer products example Gucci belt=$350 LV purse=$2500 Rolex datejust $6000

Not so much UAs

my wife said "I personally don't like to wear fake things anymore" but she has in the past according to her.

I buy her LV from LV cause she's a reflection of me but in the same breath....I could care less if tom, **** or jane has on fakes.

Hopefully 2016 will bring an end to that judgement.

But, again, a big contradiction coming....don't try and sell fakes as real.

I think that's where the water gets murky with a lot of folks and causes judgment on folks who solely buy UAs to rock and not sell.
yeah I dont care if people buy fakes to rock. Reselling fakes as real irks me.  I personally think fakes have gotten way too expensive andyou should just wait until you can buy what you want at retail.

I'm more so talking about designer products example Gucci belt=$350 LV purse=$2500 Rolex datejust $6000

Not so much UAs
Same can be said about the aforementioned.

How many people who can afford it have been caught with fake products?

Does that make them broke clowns?

I feel like a clown for buying my wife a 2.5k purse from LV when she only wears it a few times a month.

Same can be said about the aforementioned.

How many people who can afford it have been caught with fake products?

Does that make them broke clowns?

I feel like a clown for buying my wife a 2.5k purse from LV when she only wears it a few times a month.

It's just my opinion man it don't mean nothing lol

From my observation tho from where I live personally in NY majority of people that have these products that are indeed fake,Can not afford the real product so that's why they bough the fake.I personally don't know any wealthy people with fake products

Wish eBay would delete every single pair of UAs ,get that garbage off there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom