ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You don't need to code or hack
laugh.gif

All you have to do is copy and paste that style number in the search box and click search and it will bring up the product.

That is why he posted that product number...in case DTLR releases them.
nope its for people that know how magento atc links work 
wink.gif
The first time I read your comment, I thought it said Magneto 
laugh.gif

Question, Yeezys with UK tags are fugazzi?
what kind of uk tag... and no, my 750s have European hang tags because i got them from a eu boutiques, several pairs of mt 350s have European hangtags because i got those from eu accounts as well. 

Spotted a pair of oxford tans for 7

But he won't show the insole or provide receipt 

Sadness continues 
frown.gif

As I stated...

"The shoe game is going to end up just like the purse game. Real or not, the general masses are simply going to stop caring about replica or authentic."

I am speaking to the obvious fakes I see women rocking when I am out and about like it's all good. You'd do well not to presume you know anything about the class of women I socialize with. But it's all good. I know that you don't what to make me mad ***, you want to socialize.

Very interesting topic. My wife, who is sitting here as I type, was big into the "purse game" and after reading this post I asked if her and her friends looked down on girls who "rocked fakes" and she confirmed that they felt the same as most of us do about fake kicks...unauthorized product was and is looked down on. Fakes have become a lot more acceptable over the years though. I think it has more to do with the ability (or lack of ability) to aquire the product now, more than not being able to afford the product.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I'll take some 750s, but they do not look good there to me. Feel like they need some contrast, at least on the sole.

It being a new year today, I decided to pick up a pair of the core black 750s and start the year right.  Still salty I couldn't pick them up at retail but whatever.  Local pickup and put them on feet right away.  

Very interesting topic. My wife, who is sitting here as I type, was big into the "purse game" and after reading this post I asked if her and her friends looked down on girls who "rocked fakes" and she confirmed that they felt the same as most of us do about fake kicks...unauthorized product was and is looked down on. Fakes have become a lot more acceptable over the years though. I think it has more to do with the ability (or lack of ability) to aquire the product now, more than not being able to afford the product.
my wife said "I personally don't like to wear fake things anymore" but she has in the past according to her.

I buy her LV from LV cause she's a reflection of me but in the same breath....I could care less if tom, **** or jane has on fakes.

Hopefully 2016 will bring an end to that judgement.

But, again, a big contradiction coming....don't try and sell fakes as real.

I think that's where the water gets murky with a lot of folks and causes judgment on folks who solely buy UAs to rock and not sell.

Is this regarding purses or shoes? Purses in my opinion = lack of funds for original MSRP, shoes = lack of availability & astronomical resale prices. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Is this regarding purses or shoes? Purses in my opinion = lack of funds for original MSRP, shoes = lack of availability & astronomical resale prices. Thoughts?

I agree with you on this

None the less if your rocking fake wether yeezy or LV your a fraud

I think because shoes have become pop culture, a lot of people can only afford to buy UAs to remain in this hobby.

Why wake up and strike out every release?

Why buy a bot?

Some people rather pay for the almost authentic's without the headache.

People are just delusional and refuse to understand that if they did not buy retail...there's a 90% chance that you have UAs in rotation and don't even know it.

I've seen consignment shops sell UAs as authentic in my city.

I've seen consignment shops take in UAs unknowingly. 

If someone in here wants to buy fakes then more power to them.

I think in regards to buying sneakers it has become more about the lack of availabilty for popular models than price that has pushed the consumer to UA products. I mean good fakes are going for more than retail of authentics even when the consumer knows they aren't legit.

I agree with you on this

None the less if your rocking fake wether yeezy or LV your a fraud

That is one bold statement. What if someone is totally honest about the fact that their Yeezy's or LV purse is a fake? Are they still a fraud?

Also, the word you were looking for is "you're."

That is one bold statement. What if someone is totally honest about the fact that their Yeezy's or LV purse is a fake? Are they still a fraud?

Also, the word you were looking for is "you're."

Got the grammar police on NT now

I mean most people would not go around saying there rocking a fake LV bag.That statement is not bold fact of the matter is if your rocking fake designer products such as LV,Gucci,Hermes,etc what are u doing with your life?

Reason it's fake is bc the person can not afford the product plain and simple.They should buy authentic or not buy at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom