ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did I miss in here for the past few days?
indifferent.gif
the rise and fall of the legend they call Cric

It was pretty funny behind the scenes but I think you annoyed everyone with the finessing thing, even if you didn't mean it.

But I believe there is some good in some crocodiles #freecric/croc? Anyone?

Seriously though on topic if you didn't get the yeezy supply reservation email yesterday for buying apparel; I hear they were giving them the rest out today.

Just as a reminder so everyone who bought apparel and didn't get an email yesterday checks their email today.

Hey guys It's Croc or Cric however you Like it. Still unsure as to why i was banned but now I'm gone. I was looking forward to this group To gain knowledge and maybe a few more people in my circle. I was banned for 2 weeks for finessing or some even called it fraud. Some of you guys reported me which I find questionable yet some of it I understand. In no means was I trying to steal anyone's yeezy order. I was simply asking how the order numbers are formatted. I did not want anyone's order number. I would never steal anyone's stuff or take something away from someone because i would not like to be in that situation. I did make the account bav68 simply because i was given a two week cool down and i wanted to stay up to date with what is going on. NT had me glued to my phone because some stuff that i learned was very useful. In the beginning I did beg for links because i thought it was kept like that here. I realized I was wrong so I stopped. If you look at my reputation I tried to help out people in the Ultra boost thread and some in here. Some of you reported me and I accept anything that comes with it. But the term finesse wasn't said to finesse someone out of their order. If you are wondering yes I have friends and all is good just kind of got disappointed in how this turned out. Good luck to all. I enjoyed this forum. If the admins are wondering yes I used a vpn to post because you IP banned me. I thank all the genuine people in this thread keep helping each other out. 

How many times did people tell you drop it regarding YS??? You kept asking and asking. You were TRYING to take a pair that was RESERVED for somebody else. So YES you were trying to take/steal somebody else's pair that was specifically set aside for them.

With all the hoops we have to jump through to cop a pair of yeezys, and crocodilo is where we draw the line?

I for one appreciated his trying to cook.
Finesse game was relentless.

Dudes bragged about some xbox fitness or some **** like that in one of his posts.

I rock with you crica.

With all the hoops we have to jump through to cop a pair of yeezys, and crocodilo is where we draw the line?

Dudes bragged about some xbox fitness or some **** like that in one of his posts.

I rock with you crica.
Trying to or implying that you are going to try and steal someone else's reservation that the same someone was rewarded with and you were not, no matter how bad the person you are stealing from, is WRONG.

I think the crocodile learned from his mistakes but trying to justify the implication he/she made is wrong as well.

I rock with you crica.
Trying to or implying that you are going to try and steal someone else's reservation that the same someone was rewarded with and you were not, no matter how bad the person you are stealing from, is WRONG.

I think the crocodile learned from his mistakes but trying to justify the implication he/she made is wrong as well.

Is there one person in here that was going to give him their link?
I mean if that person even exists, then they a fool and prob didn't deserve yeezys anyways.

We don't need to get dramatic about what he was going to do with information that nobody was ever going to give him.

Dude is harmless.

Got at Meth's neck too...
[emoji]128273[/emoji]

Is there one person in here that was going to give him their link?
I mean if that person even exists, then they a fool and prob didn't deserve yeezys anyways.

We don't need to get dramatic about what he was going to do with information that nobody was ever going to give him.

Dude is harmless.

Got at Meth's neck too...
[emoji]128273[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom