ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have came to a conclusion that people will buy yeezys no matter what color they are and even if they had **** on them

950's did sell well but not well enough that they are still available and can be had at a discount. Wasn't necessarily saying they were a flop either. I mean, I bought 2 pairs. Just saying, they weren't the instant sold out yeezy's like all the yeezy's sneakers. 

so 2 speculations at hand.

the earlier claims by ytww saying it's 'pirblk/blugra/noiess' feels like it's a grayish-blue-black thing correct?

then and the latest here claiming it's something like camo/olive green.

Make the pattern on this black instead of white. 
took the task and edited it out since there was no follow up 
nerd.gif

excited to see what's in store since announcements are bound to come in a week or 2.

No posts for almost 4 hours? This is unprecedented...The silence is making me uneasy

Last edited:

so 2 speculations at hand.

the earlier claims by ytww saying it's 'pirblk/blugra/noiess' feels like it's a grayish-blue-black thing correct?

then and the latest here claiming it's something like camo/olive green.

took the task and edited it out since there was no follow up 
nerd.gif

excited to see what's in store since announcements are bound to come in a week or 2.
Well done, if they coming out like that I'd want to get my hands on a pear or two.

950's did sell well but not well enough that they are still available and can be had at a discount. Wasn't necessarily saying they were a flop either. I mean, I bought 2 pairs. Just saying, they weren't the instant sold out yeezy's like all the yeezy's sneakers. 
That's because they aren't sneakers in the first place lol..

Last edited:
dude came in here asking for all these links and overall was just really annoying. Also tried to "Finesse" someone out of their pair of OT's from yeezy supply 
Thanks
That's nothing compared to that whole IG/Craigslist fiasco last month... That something to laugh about lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom