ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk. The bra copping is a big enough "L" for any man to take. Jacking the shoe would be adding injury to the already sustained insult. 
laugh.gif

Has anyone received there 750's that originally got cancelled and then uncancelled? The one where adidas customer service emailed us stating that there was an error in the warehouse and that they are replacing our order? if so please let me know! thanks!
Got mine last week also. Other than the email from Adidas after the cancellation and a pending charge with no tax, there was no communication the 750s shipped. Order status online remained cancelled. 750s just showed up on a day with heavy rainfall so the shipping box and shoe box were soaked.  

Is there one person in here that was going to give him their link?
I mean if that person even exists, then they a fool and prob didn't deserve yeezys anyways.

We don't need to get dramatic about what he was going to do with information that nobody was ever going to give him.

Dude is harmless.

Got at Meth's neck too...
[emoji]128273[/emoji]
Honestly I never got that when someone is a fool; it's okay to justify bad things happening to them.

If the croc did get someone else's yeezys reservation that would certainly be a shame even though the person would have to be a huge fool.

All the people who get their orders cancelled in the thread for posting their order number are fools yes but certainly doesn't mean they don't deserve yeezys.

Never happened to me by the way for reference but that's cause I'm a perfect individual 
wink.gif

Nah but seriously we all deserve yeezys; me more than everyone else but still.

I don't know if some of yall legit mad or not about people paying $100 a bra to buy yeezys for retail which is better than paying resell any day of the week. Besides, not everyone bought a bra. I know a few dudes who bought a shirt. I actually regret not taking a chance on buying any item to get a chance to get another pair of tans for retail. Stupid hindsight 

I don't know if some of yall legit mad or not about people paying $100 a bra to buy yeezys for retail which is better than paying resell any day of the week. Besides, not everyone bought a bra. I know a few dudes who bought a shirt. I actually regret not taking a chance on buying any item to get a chance to get another pair of tans for retail. Stupid hindsight 
No one is going to make me buy crap they can't sell, just to get something that I actually want. I'm not going for that action. But you DAMN sure aren't going to make me buy a freaking bra. Now I feel like your just trying to son me or something. That's going against the grain right there. Whoever thought that one up has GOT to be laughing right now.

No one is going to make me buy crap they can't sell, just to get something that I actually want. I'm not going for that action. But you DAMN sure aren't going to make me buy a freaking bra. Now I feel like your just trying to son me or something. That's going against the grain right there. Whoever thought that one up has GOT to be laughing right now.
Lol i hear you in a way, but you didn't have  to buy the bra. You could've bought anything from Season 1 and you would've been given a pair of Oxford Tans at retail. Just look at it as a pack like the yeezys with the shirt memorabilia, or the jordan packs that comes with a hat or a tee. 

IMO beats buying something to get an extra raffle ticket at these shady a55 shops 

Last edited:

Lol i hear you in a way, but you didn't have  to buy the bra. You could've bought anything from Season 1 and you would've been given a pair of Oxford Tans at retail. Just look at it as a pack like the yeezys with the shirt memorabilia, or the jordan packs that comes with a hat or a tee. 

IMO beats buying something to get an extra raffle ticket at these shady a55 shops 
roll.gif
Well...... I guess you've got a point on that one brother.

I feel you. They bought the bras because they were the cheapest.

l1xdByN.jpg

GMiVKhs.jpg

DVqkVQi.jpg

1sVEz0a.jpg

9oNZgTX.jpg

zmidsFu.jpg
These legit? Feel the same on feet as my legit moonrocks but it may just be my mind playing games. No receipt, from shoe palace.

Last edited:
They look good to me.

Even though this isn't the legit check thread and doesn't belong in here, those are the types of pics people need to post (especially the closeup of the boost).  

They look good to me.

Even though this isn't the legit check thread and doesn't belong in here, those are the types of pics people need to post (especially the closeup of the boost).  
No one bothers checking that thread. Thanks for the help though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom