ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt fedex has 2 hour delivery ala Amazon prime route
Here's a very real possible situation:

Buyer paid for 1-2 day shipping (very likely since FedEx notified the seller of the early morning delivery time, standard doesn't do that)

Adidas ships it out last night (the time FedEx picks up the package)

Adidas notifies buyer the shipping confirmation

Buyer could be located close to Adidas SC

FedEx puts the delivery out for today. 

On top of that, as soon as you receive tracking number, you can already set it to Hold For Pickup. The buyer chose not to and have it delivered by FedEx. Possible FedEx driver stole his package. How is that Adidas's fault?

Last edited:
Bite the bullet. Sold off a few pairs I dont wear much anymore and copped resale. 1450. Nit great but not terrible either. Still makes me a lil sick but didnt want to come out of pocket per se for a pair and didn't want to miss these either

My home address is banned from Nike, so I get my pkgs sent to my job.
Being a UPS my choice member, I have shipments sent to a UPS access point close to home.
But maybe FedEx is different?

Bite the bullet. Sold off a few pairs I dont wear much anymore and copped resale. 1450. Nit great but not terrible either. Still makes me a lil sick but didnt want to come out of pocket per se for a pair and didn't want to miss these either
not too bad im trying to hold out for $1200

Update:

So I called Fedex and raised a fuss. The overnight shipping confirmation I got said the shoe was to be delivered between 930-1030 am today. Cool, I told my brother and my mom (who doesn't work anymore) about it. The door was open and they were ready.

I'm not at home, so I check the app & it says delivered at 10. I call my bro and he says shoes never came.
I'm freaking out. Call Fedex, check all of my neighbors doors (I knocked and asked if any package came too), nobody saw anything.

Fedex lady gave me a case #. They called me back in 15 minutes, saying they delivered it underneath the AC unit.
Well there's no AC unit anywhere near my house or my neighbor's homes, so I tell the lady the package isn't here.
Fed ex truck pulls up 10 minutes later, apparently he delivered to the wrong address.

Long story short, I got my shoes. Dude delivered to the wrong address. Thankfully I was able to get em back.
Next time I'm getting it routed to a hub.

I did the same. $1500 here. Eases the sting a little bit. No RAGRETS.

My home address is banned from Nike, so I get my pkgs sent to my job.
Being a UPS my choice member, I have shipments sent to a UPS access point close to home.
But maybe FedEx is different?
Even for USPS My Choice, I can't reroute packages if it's not being delivered to my home address thats marked under my USPS account. Maybe theres a way to do it, but I haven't been successful. 

not too bad im trying to hold out for $1200
thats gonna be tough. Don't think I ever saw the TB 750 hit that low and those are the cheapest 750 on the market. If there is a pair for $1200, you will likely have a few minute window to purchase that. And it'll likely be some one that probably crashed their car and need the money bad, and you have to meetup with him for that price. 

Last edited:

Decent. I still think theres room to fall, but I could be wrong. Either way, after trades, not a bad deal. Good stuff!

thats gonna be tough. Don't think I ever saw the TB 750 hit that low and those are the cheapest 750 on the market. If there is a pair for $1200, you will likely have a few minute window to purchase that. And it'll likely be some one that probably crashed their car and need the money bad, and you have to meetup with him for that price. 

Size 10 TB sold on Stock X recently for 1250.
After fees seller got a little over 1100.

Last edited:
Correct, Adidas performed its duty by getting the package to the carrier (Fedex). After they perform this duty risk of loss is on the buyer.

yeah thats what im hoping for im in nyc so I have no problems with doing a meetup.

Update:

So I called Fedex and raised a fuss. The overnight shipping confirmation I got said the shoe was to be delivered between 930-1030 am today. Cool, I told my brother and my mom (who doesn't work anymore) about it. The door was open and they were ready.

I'm not at home, so I check the app & it says delivered at 10. I call my bro and he says shoes never came.
I'm freaking out. Call Fedex, check all of my neighbors doors (I knocked and asked if any package came too), nobody saw anything.

Fedex lady gave me a case #. They called me back in 15 minutes, saying they delivered it underneath the AC unit.
Well there's no AC unit anywhere near my house or my neighbor's homes, so I tell the lady the package isn't here.
Fed ex truck pulls up 10 minutes later, apparently he delivered to the wrong address.

Long story short, I got my shoes. Dude delivered to the wrong address. Thankfully I was able to get em back.
He didn't delivered it to the wrong

He was gonna keep it

But the Route Master or whatever they call them can call the Drivers on the route n asked them where they left the box

He prolly got shook and went back to your pad like 

Here it is!!!

I've Caught a couple drivers tryin to pull this move!

Last edited:
Fed Ex man almost gave someone come up and a half. LOL
Bet you that FedEx driver delivered the package to "the wrong address" and it just so happens it was his homeboy's address. 
laugh.gif

FYI, I've had packages "come up missing" at a FedEx hub. 

yeah thats what im hoping for im in nyc so I have no problems with doing a meetup.
NYC sellers are taxing hard. At least the smart and good resellers who hold multiples. You'd have to find a kid who lucked out on 1 pair and needs the money for summer. 

Update:

Why didn't you call adidas since it was their fault?

Update:

you got really lucky. If a sneakerhead seem em in the cut like that they would've been gone

you got really lucky. If a sneakerhead seem em in the cut like that they would've been gone

I know someone that got their RO's stolen right off his porch when they dropped . Fool put it on IG and Twitter that he hit... And again 5 days later that someone robbed his ****.

**** yeah I got lucky. I didn't consider it Adidas fault at all btw. I was gunna cuss the **** outta FedEx if I didn't get my ****.

FedEx and UPS drivers don't really have much room to pull this type of stuff. Between gps and having to scan packages for delivery they almost always will get caught.

Decent. I still think theres room to fall, but I could be wrong. Either way, after trades, not a bad deal. Good stuff!

Sz 9 so not a "rare" sz but lowest I had seen prior was 1500 and dude flaked for more loot. If it drops a bit oh well, may even try and double. I have never had to pay resale in years and not for any yeezys thus far and have all except the og750, some I landed multiples so in the scheme of things I been lucky. Even wife was like yeah well you been lucky so resale on one isn't bad [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sz 9 so not a "rare" sz but lowest I had seen prior was 1500 and dude flaked for more loot. If it drops a bit oh well, may even try and double. I have never had to pay resale in years and not for any yeezys thus far and have all except the og750, some I landed multiples so in the scheme of things I been lucky. Even wife was like yeah well you been lucky so resale on one isn't bad [emoji]128514[/emoji]

100% I totally agree. Im just stubborn.

FedEx and UPS drivers don't really have much room to pull this type of stuff. Between gps and having to scan packages for delivery they almost always will get caught.
I don't know about that!

I knew this guy that was a driver and he used to boost things everyday

for Years!

Laptops, Ipads even TV's 

he know how to scam them and was in the hood Getting off all his items!

He knew what the boxes would look like and the address they ship from and everything

I bet @vampire xtc   or whoever works in the Shipping area has a few stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom