ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know about that!

I knew this guy that was a driver and he used to boost things everyday

for Years!

Laptops, Ipads even TV's 

he know how to scam them and was in the hood Getting off all his items!

He knew what the boxes would look like and the address they ship from and everything

I bet @vampire xtc   or whoever works in the Shipping area has a few stories!
Ninja style

nthat.gif

Still waiting for mine shipping.....

Hoping it ships by this week or else i have to change my address to my cousins....

Sigh imma be in asia so timezone gonna get me fck up

Last edited:
I know someone that got their RO's stolen right off his porch when they dropped . Fool put it on IG and Twitter that he hit... And again 5 days later that someone robbed his ****.
Yea For Something Like That You Gotta Keep It to yourself til you get the joints

Whatever they are doing for shipping just isn't making any sense to me. Logistically wouldn't it make most sense to ship my roommates order and mine at the same time? It's going to the same place, and they are both the same size...

Except he got shipping confirmation yesterday, ordering 30 minutes after I did - and i'm left with nothing.

Either they are going through orders at random, or by most recent first. I'm sure region comes into play as well but since ours are going to the same place i'm just very confused. Losing a bit of hope as the day passes.

Whatever they are doing for shipping just isn't making any sense to me. Logistically wouldn't it make most sense to ship my roommates order and mine at the same time? It's going to the same place, and they are both the same size...

Except he got shipping confirmation yesterday, ordering 30 minutes after I did - and i'm left with nothing.

Either they are going through orders at random, or by most recent first. I'm sure region comes into play as well but since ours are going to the same place i'm just very confused. Losing a bit of hope as the day passes.
the orders are going at random. Always has been, always will be. 

If it was shipping it based on location, one of you probably would've been cancelled for "shipping to the same address"

Last edited:

what sizes?

I say give it until the end of the week. I'm sure they got hit hard with orders over the weekend. I doubt they are going in any order judging by these post and twitter post stay positive guys I'm still waiting also I hope everyone gets their pair if not it's not the end of the world you take the L and move onto the next release.

Last edited:
I say give it until the end of the week. I'm sure they got hit hard with orders over the weekend. I doubt they are going in any order judging by these post and twitter post stay positive guys I'm still waiting also I hope everyone gets their pair if not it's not the end of the world you take the L and move onto the next release.
someone with 9 posts and 0 reps have so much more sense and a positive attitude than most of yall. 
mean.gif

I don't know about that!

I knew this guy that was a driver and he used to boost things everyday

for Years!

Laptops, Ipads even TV's 

he know how to scam them and was in the hood Getting off all his items!

He knew what the boxes would look like and the address they ship from and everything

I bet @vampire xtc
  or whoever works in the Shipping area has a few stories!

Yea shipping theft happens especially on high profile drops

Like for example that Jordan Pantone pack with the 11 and 29 or 28 whichever model it was lol

A lot of stores received their packs missing the Jordan 11 shoe

Like it was completely intact even the outside shipping boxes

Footlocker was issued a credit by UPS/NIKE and they investigated but never heard of anything happening

Like legit in the tri state area we had over 100 packs missing the 11 for various locations

So funny business can/will happen time to time

Some of the outfits I see with people who wear yeezys are sometimes much.

I can't wear all that ripped up stuff jeans shirt or a shirt that's 5 sizes to big.

Honestly breaking these out with some nice denim and a white T.

It's grey bruh...... Simple clean can work with everything Imo.

Just these do look better with tapered pants

yeah because reps and posts are a good way of telling if people have sense and a positive attitude
nope but you would think someone with 3k+ posts and 500+ reps would be more calm and expect certain things like this. You would think that someone with few posts and reps just joined the game and panic about everything. 

Yea shipping theft happens especially on high profile drops

Like for example that Jordan Pantone pack with the 11 and 29 or 28 whichever model it was lol

A lot of stores received their packs missing the Jordan 11 shoe

Like it was completely intact even the outside shipping boxes

Footlocker was issued a credit by UPS/NIKE and they investigated but never heard of anything happening

Like legit in the tri state area we had over 100 packs missing the 11 for various locations

So funny business can/will happen time to time
So dudes was

Opening the boxes, Taking out the 11's, Retaping the boxes closed and sending them as shipped!

laugh.gif

nope but you would think someone with 3k+ posts and 500+ reps would be more calm and expect certain things like this. You would think that someone with few posts and reps just joined the game and panic about everything. 

Why this had to be explained....

Yeezy Season! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom