ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not how it works. only the highest bid and lowest ask is offered for any given size. that's why stockx is undercut szn/buyer's market. 
If his $1k bid on Stockx is the highest bid then the seller will see it and can lower his ask to accept if he wants, no? 

Last edited:
Anyone here sized down on their 750s? I usually wear a size 10 and half sized down to 9.5. Too tight so I'm either  going to have to trade or sell.

Nice pics! May I ask what your setup is for this photo?
For these specific photos,  I used the Canon T3i with the Sigma 17-50 mm f/2.8 mounted on a tripod The shoes were set on a glass table with a big piece of black fabric in the back. Everything was taken with remote shutter to avoid shakiness. 

Thank you for the compliment ! 

Natural sunlight is the best choice to get them to glow hard, that's for sure.
I disagree. That's why natural sunlight will always have a lower price than electric lights. At least that's what I've learned from the endless discussions about resell value in this thread.

i left my yeezys by the window today had to charge that glo up real quick
Let's get some on feet pics later if you have time 
smokin.gif
  or you just charging them to look at them 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

If his $1k bid on Stockx is the highest bid then the seller will see it and can lower his ask to accept if he wants, no? 
yes. he doesnt even have to lower his ask. he can actually go to where hes gonna lower the bid and accept the ask 

yes. what i should have said is that you'll be waiting a long time for that to work. just take a look at the gap between and the # of asks vs bids. small chance of sellers meeting anywhere close to the bids.

Last edited:

yes. what i should have said is that you'll be waiting a long time for that to work. just take a look at the gap between and the # of asks vs bids. small chance of sellers meeting anywhere close to the bids.
yeah i dont even think anyone would actually sell for 1k. but it will get there in a week or so once everyone has theirs in hand.  

Anyone here sized down on their 750s? I usually wear a size 10 and half sized down to 9.5. Too tight so I'm either  going to have to trade or sell.

I keep getting mixed answers on this. I talked to someone at my work that went TTS and seen people half sizing down. it also depends on how wide your feet are as well

I would really keep the gums unless you like the TBs better. Definitely ask for cash if you do though. Not an even trade imo.
i mean. it kinda is right now based on what im seeing.  im just worried if i do it now, and these somehow get back up to the 1800 range, then ill be pissed. i do like the tb better though 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom