ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell ye that not me
laugh.gif

So basically if you are looking to buy a pair off resell do it now...got it. A lot of talk about these being a flop when they are selling for $1,000 over retail is crazy to me lol

A size 9.5 just sold for $1400 - prices are falling. hashtagletthemfall

Why are people so thirsty to make the price fall? That's just one transaction. $1400 is still a absurd amount of money. That's more than what the Yeezy 2s were selling for right after the release

THAT'S BECAUSE THE YEEZY MARKET IS FINALLY STARTING TO REACH THE POINT WHERE THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE SELLERS THAN BUYERS WHEN IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE OPPOSITE.

WILL THIS CONTINUE? WE WILL SEE. HOPEFULLY ADIDAS DOESN'T FOLLOW THE SAME PATH AS NIKE'S RETRO JORDANS MISTAKE.

Been saying this more Yeezy sellers than buys. Yes there are people who wanna buy at retail of course. They would sell out and I think there enough people in the world that would actually wear them.

But

Everybody and they momma trying just for a chance to sell. way more sellers than buys I think this release was he tipping point cause these ended up in the hands of a wider range of people and not just he usual resellers who get multiple size runs and can control the market

The market is in free fall right now with so much supply and competition it's driving prices down.

memphissfinest Do you keep ur pairs or sell them?

dont listen to NT when they say get a size down and such. first pair of that model should be your true size.
Good point....you can't trust anyones opinion since we all like a different fit, I am a 11.5 in EVERYTHING and my 750s are a size 10 and fit me perfect, I would say this if I was asked but you are the only person who can find out for sure. Then again, its tough to find a place to try on Yeezys 

Personally, for the right price I'll sell most pairs I have, but I'll be perfectly happy keeping them if the price is wrong.

Last edited:
Why are people so thirsty to make the price fall? That's just one transaction. $1400 is still a absurd amount of money. That's more than what the Yeezy 2s were selling for right after the release

The faster they fall, the sooner more people still on the fence like me will say fk it, ill cop.

THAT'S BECAUSE THE YEEZY MARKET IS FINALLY STARTING TO REACH THE POINT WHERE THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE SELLERS THAN BUYERS WHEN IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE OPPOSITE.

WILL THIS CONTINUE? WE WILL SEE. HOPEFULLY ADIDAS DOESN'T FOLLOW THE SAME PATH AS NIKE'S RETRO JORDANS MISTAKE.

Been saying this more Yeezy sellers than buys. Yes there are people who wanna buy at retail of course. They would sell out and I think there enough people in the world that would actually wear them.

But

Everybody and they momma trying just for a chance to sell. way more sellers than buys I think this release was he tipping point cause these ended up in the hands of a wider range of people and not just he usual resellers who get multiple size runs and can control the market

The market is in free fall right now with so much supply and competition it's driving prices down.

memphissfinest Do you keep ur pairs or sell them?

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A COLLECTOR AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONE SO I ALWAYS KEEP AT LEAST ONE PAIR OF EACH SHOE I BUY. I DON'T BELIEVE IN KEEPING MY MONEY TIED UP IN A MARKET AS VOLATILE AS SHOES SO WHEN MY OTHER THREE PAIRS ARRIVE, THEY WILL BE OFFED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. YOU BEST BELIEVE THE LOWEST VALUE ON SIZE 10.5 ON STOCKX AND GOAT WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE MY PAIRS. WILL BE UNDERCUTTING THE H*** OUT OF EVERYONE :lol:

Last edited:
dont listen to NT when they say get a size down and such. first pair of that model should be your true size.
thats no true, if you had the OG 750s, you'd size down on any future 750's. 

Personally, for the right price I'll sell most pairs I have, but I'll be perfectly happy keeping them if the price is wrong.
theres no wrong price if it's above retail 
laugh.gif

So basically if you are looking to buy a pair off resell do it now...got it. A lot of talk about these being a flop when they are selling for $1,000 over retail is crazy to me lol
People have unreasonable expectations. this is the third model of the 750s and they just came out , but people are expecting og 750s  a year after release money.

Good point....you can't trust anyones opinion since we all like a different fit, I am a 11.5 in EVERYTHING and my 750s are a size 10 and fit me perfect, I would say this if I was asked but you are the only person who can find out for sure. Then again, its tough to find a place to try on Yeezys 
Well lesson learned for me 

:lol: grizz coming through with the comic relief the whole thread. repped for the laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom