ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were referring to different parts. Underneath your fingers its black. That piece is white underneath on fakes. The bottom of the inside shoe in which the boost material is on is white.
may be so, I didn't pay attention to the back of the tongue.

Were referring to different parts. Underneath your fingers its black. That piece is white underneath on fakes. The bottom of the inside shoe in which the boost material is on is white.
Now thats clearer lol  You were referring to the bottom of the insole.

Last edited:
I posted once before, and they are connected to fakes, but nonetheless, its a decent video to watch for comparisons for the moment. Their soft voice and stuff may be tough to get through, but its worth it to gain some insight of what to look for. You'll see what I'm talking about when they pull out the sole liner at the end of the video

Fixed.

Last edited:
I posted once before, and this guy is connected to fakes, but nonetheless, its a decent video to watch for comparisons for the moment. His soft voice and stuff may be tough to get through, but its worth it to gain some insight of what to look for. You'll see what I'm talking about when he pulls out the sole liner.

That's a woman who makes those vids

It's definitely a Buyer Market right now. No fake or good replicas in the US yet. But once these people start getting rep pairs in its over. Can't buy in peace anymore. Nothing but "Please LC this , and is this site legit" blah blah blah. 

From a seller standpoint reps will only increase the value of the real things. People will spend all day trying to find a legit pair. And when they do. They will be more inclined to buy it for whatever price its listed at. This theory has been accurate for almost all the release so far. A month or two from now these will probably sit a 1.5k without any doubt. 

For me this means it's time to hunt down my gazelle. Throw 1k or 1.1k offers in every inbox. And wait for this bubble to burst to sell my other pair. 
laugh.gif

ADC is hit or miss when it comes to coming with receipt/packing slip. 
Yeah they don't always include it. If you're trying to bolster the authenticity of your pair. I normally just print out the order confirmation page and order history page and keep that inside the shoe box. I know some buyers are more happy to purchase when they see a receipt in the box. Just make sure to cut your details out.  

Sorry if this has been asked before but will the width of the 750s stretch after use? I have plenty of space lengthwise and my feet would probably slide around if it weren't so narrow. I got an 8.5 while I wear a 9 in UBs. Should i try and size swap for a 9 or just rock the 8.5 and wait for it to stretch? 

Sorry if this has been asked before but will the width of the 750s stretch after use? I have plenty of space lengthwise and my feet would probably slide around if it weren't so narrow. I got an 8.5 while I wear a 9 in UBs. Should i try and size swap for a 9 or just rock the 8.5 and wait for it to stretch? 
Im no expert but I dont think the materials on the 750s would stretch at all...  

I would like to get $1500 out of my pair before I leave for college in August. 99.9999 % sure that will not happen, but I'm willing to hold on to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom