ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seen a size 9 for $950 on grailed
eek.gif
 Damn i missed it....

Haha not sure if anyone remembers the super douchey Garments X Gods website/brand that people thought might be dropping Yeezys at one point...happy to say they're closing up shop and no longer making any of their ****** FOG ripoff clothes anymore.

As a reminder, this was my interaction with them/him a little while back when I was genuinely just curious to see the clothes they were shrouding in mystery

QUESTION: Never owned a 750 so I don't know the box but I read somewhere the GG box is smoother vs the older 750 boxes with more prominent diamond patterns?

Also, I've always seen but never bothered knowing - what's the difference between those box labels with multiple size conversions VS the ones with only 3 (US/F/UK)? 

guess they should've be open for business for more than 20 minutes a day
They opened their site up for the final drop, which was a bunch of weak @ss garbage, & some of it is still available.

Here's an example of the top quality garments they were serving up, shocking this one didn't sell out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
QUESTION: Never owned a 750 so I don't know the box but I read somewhere the GG box is smoother vs the older 750 boxes with more prominent diamond patterns?

Also, I've always seen but never bothered knowing - what's the difference between those box labels with multiple size conversions VS the ones with only 3 (US/F/UK)? 
One is the Us the other overseas

Quote:

They opened their site up for the final drop, which was a bunch of weak @ss garbage, & some of it is still available.

Here's an example of the top quality garments they were serving up, shocking this one didn't sell out 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

These are really that narrow? So those who have gone a half size down, how is the fit?

Yall getting me nervous. :lol:

Go TTS if you have a wide foot. Otherwise go half size down if you're narrow footed. I have a wide foot and went TTS @ 11 but is still a bit narrow for my taste so I have a boot stretcher in them to fix that narrow issue.

These are really that narrow? So those who have gone a half size down, how is the fit?

Yall getting me nervous. :lol:

I dont know if its just something Im not used to since its my first 750 but it does feel narrow at TTS for me. I dont particularly have wide feet. Trying to think of other shoes i have that has a similar fit width wise but I cant think of any right now lol

The box with the 3 sizes are from US stores.

The multi sizes are non US pairs.

I dont know about the box thing. Yall be looking too hard at stuff lol

Yall getting me nervous.
laugh.gif
They are slighly narrower. It wont kill you

My thoughts on the sizing - definitely go true to size*.

*True to size in regards to length. Thats the size of the foot that is the longest.

If you prefer to have a tight fit, I could see some sizing .5 down - maybe narrow feet. I, myself, prefer to have room in my boots for thicker socks, and possibly a thicker sole. I would have to say its fits very similar to the UB Chalks in length, or pretty much any other wooled UB for that matter. Plus, if you size down to far, I could see some people having a problem with the zippers. Because I have about 3/4" of an inch in the front of the boot, getting these off and on while using the zippers is not going to be a problem. Just because I wear thin and/or no show socks with most of my shoes, doesn't mean those match these style. A thicker sock and a slightly thicker sole and these will be perfect for my feet. YFMV.

I dont know if its just something Im not used to since its my first 750 but it does feel narrow at TTS for me. I dont particularly have wide feet. Trying to think of other shoes i have that has a similar fit width wise but I cant think of any right now lol

Quality wooden shoe trees will help loosen that tight fit if you like the shoes based on length.

Last edited:
My thoughts on the sizing - definitely go true to size*.

*True to size in regards to length. Thats the size of the foot that is the longest.

If you prefer to have a tight fit, I could see some sizing .5 down - maybe narrow feet. I, myself, prefer to have room in my boots for thicker socks, and possibly a thicker sole. I would have to say its fits very similar to the UB Chalks in length, or pretty much any other wooled UB for that matter. Plus, if you size down to far, I could see some people having a problem with the zippers. Because I have about 3/4" of an inch in the front of the boot, getting these off and on while using the zippers is not going to be a problem. Just because I wear thin and/or no show socks with most of my shoes, doesn't mean those match these style. A thicker sock and a slightly thicker sole and these will be perfect for my feet. YFMV.

TTS in length? But people are saying they run long, just narrow. I never had a problem with a narrow shoe though, nor have I ever felt a shoe to be too narrow for me.

Guess we'll find out when I get em in, worst case I trade sizes or sell em for more than I paid, I think ill be ok. I like snugger fits, only reason I sized up on my UB's is cause the cage design puts pressure on top of my foot. I kinda dont like how roomy the half size up feels in genera but I have too.

I think all of my Adidas are 9.5, where most of my Nikes are 10 except Jays which I prefer a 9.5 in.

Adidas sizing is a little different though, I think ill be okay regardless.

Thanks guys that shed some light on the diff of size labels for me. Yeah about the box - I dunno I just read it somewhere online I forgot where lol

We need to make this a NikeTalk movement. Don't offer anyone over $1k lol

Eventually they'll catch on...

nthat.gif

TTS in length? But people are saying they run long, just narrow. I never had a problem with a narrow shoe though, nor have I ever felt a shoe to be too narrow for me.

Guess we'll find out when I get em in, worst case I trade sizes or sell em for more than I paid, I think ill be ok. I like snugger fits, only reason I sized up on my UB's is cause the cage design puts pressure on top of my foot. I kinda dont like how roomy the half size up feels in genera but I have too.

I think all of my Adidas are 9.5, where most of my Nikes are 10 except Jays which I prefer a 9.5 in.

Adidas sizing is a little different though, I think ill be okay regardless.

They do run long, at least for me, but thats a good thing. I wouldn't want them to fit like a glove. I want to have between .5-1" extra space in the toe box. At 3/4", TTS works for me. Use wooden shoe trees to loosen the width up some.

@Picasso Swerve
 honestly think youlll be fine b. I dont think itll make/break you

You have TB 750s?

Dont think its a make or break either, just the TTS talk is surprising since whenever anyone talks about sizing for any Yeezy or Adidas in general its mostly "half size down."

I agree with the mesh NMD's, I got a half size down and shoudve went TTS but they are liveable.

2/3 of my 350's are a half size down and my MR's feel slightly snug but not a deal breaker.

Now that I think about it, took my Kyrie 1's out for ball the other day and THOSE feel narrow. Anyone who has those could compare? Its a stretch I know. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom