ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think its a make or break either, just the TTS talk is surprising since whenever anyone talks about sizing for any Yeezy or Adidas in general its mostly "half size down."

I agree with the mesh NMD's, I got a half size down and shoudve went TTS but they are liveable.

2/3 of my 350's are a half size down and my MR's feel slightly snug but not a deal breaker.

Now that I think about it, took my Kyrie 1's out for ball the other day and THOSE feel narrow. Anyone who has those could compare? Its a stretch I know. :lol:

OT and PB2016 size 9.5 works best for me. Different style, different material. UB's I prefer 10, but the wooled ones fit me best at that size. The 1.0 GR white UB is very snug with a size 10, so it fits more like a 9.5 in the wooled style. If that makes sense.

This guy @perceps on Instagram is back with a good view of the Feezy's. Take a close look. First picture is the feezy pair. And my real pair is below.

Circled in red you see the difference.

-the stitching is sloppy on the Feezy's
-the top of the real pair angles sharply upward, then levels out... on the Feezy's you can see the top of the shoe just kinda stays level all the way through on the top

View media item 2078066

Last edited:
I have my TBs in tts (only tried them on for 2 minutes) and they seemed pretty nice in size but a bit long. The gg's I've been offered are 1/2 size down from my tts and I'm a little afraid that they will be a bit too narrow. I do have pretty sensitive toes so don't know if I'm gonna do it or not.

Dont think toes will be a problem if its just the narrow width as the issue. You should be fine, and unlike length, width can be looser with wear.

Good comments on the sizing. Sounds like if I had actually gotten the size I went for on release date I definitely would've chosen wrong.

Paid resell for a size 13 from overseas. 1200 seems like a "good" deal for a shoe that was $350 retail lol. I paid for 2 different add to cart services and still failed. Sucked it up and these will be added to my OG 750's which i also paid resell for. Ye needs to do good on his "everyone will get yeezys" promise

Last edited:
I don't think that's a low ball, but when you get on the negative side of 1 K, you're pushing it. Tex lucked out big time.

ahhh thought you were talking on the + side of 1k and yeah... I agree. Unless the majority of the market falls below 1k I'd stay away from 900 and below.

TTS in length? But people are saying they run long, just narrow. I never had a problem with a narrow shoe though, nor have I ever felt a shoe to be too narrow for me.

Guess we'll find out when I get em in, worst case I trade sizes or sell em for more than I paid, I think ill be ok. I like snugger fits, only reason I sized up on my UB's is cause the cage design puts pressure on top of my foot. I kinda dont like how roomy the half size up feels in genera but I have too.

I think all of my Adidas are 9.5, where most of my Nikes are 10 except Jays which I prefer a 9.5 in.

Adidas sizing is a little different though, I think ill be okay regardless.

My sizing can vary from shoe to shoe. Air Max's I usually go 9.5. Jordan's specifically 1's I usually try to go with a 10. I have a 10 in UB's but i have a wide foot so tying them properly would hurt like a mf. I went with a 10 in these GG's.

They do run really narrow for people with wide feet and they do run a little longer than 1's but it's not a significant enough difference to where I'd have to have size down. A 9.5 would have been way too narrow but okay length

This guy @perceps on Instagram is back with a good view of the Feezy's. Take a close look. First picture is the feezy pair. And my real pair is below.

Circled in red you see the difference.

-the stitching is sloppy on the Feezy's
-the top of the real pair angles sharply upward, then levels out... on the Feezy's you can see the top of the shoe just kinda stays level all the way through on the top
The grey is also lighter and the strap is shorter than the authentic.

My sizing can vary from shoe to shoe. Air Max's I usually go 9.5. Jordan's specifically 1's I usually try to go with a 10. I have a 10 in UB's but i have a wide foot so tying them properly would hurt like a mf. I went with a 10 in these GG's.

They do run really narrow for people with wide feet and they do run a little longer than 1's but it's not a significant enough difference to where I'd have to have size down. A 9.5 would have been way too narrow but okay length

Damn, everyone IS different. :lol:

Air Maxes (AM1/90) im TTS, but Jordan 1's I prefer a 9.5.

UB's dont feel narrow on me at all, just the pressure it puts on the top of my foot at times.

Whoever purchased multiples 750 Gums came with two different suede (shades)? Mine arrived from Adidas and first pair is really light grey and second pair is darker grey with hairy suede.

nerd.gif

Man I hope there's a restock on Monday.
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom