ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone on goat and stock needs to start dropping their offers daily haha... ppl dont realize the buyer sets the after market price... not the sellers, not Flight club etc... if shoes aint moving, they will lower asking price

Brought the seller down to $1100 shipped via PayPal invoice. He was originally asking $2000. I honestly don't see them going for less than $1000. $100 more isn't really a big deal.
you're right. 1.1 will be my number too. if i can get um at that price, fine. if not, whatevs

Brought the seller down to $1100 shipped via PayPal invoice. He was originally asking $2000. I honestly don't see them going for less than $1000. $100 more isn't really a big deal.
you're right. 1.1 will be my number too. if i can get um at that price, fine. if not, whatevs

I just started hitting up all sellers this morning. Stay firm on your price and convince them that prices are dropping rapidly.

I saw size 10 on GOAT yesterday for 1330 and today they're at 1465.

The time to buy is now.

Last edited:

yall some squares paying over a grand for these, just feeding the resellers, nothing will change because of suckers like you
exactly...these cats set the resell prices by admitting what they will pay, then have the nerve to wonder why resell is so high

I just started hitting up all sellers this morning. Stay firm on your price and convince them that prices are dropping rapidly.

I saw size 10 on GOAT yesterday for 1330 and today they're at 1465.

The time to buy is now.

Let em sleep bro

I've done it ton of times, when it goes up they will be the same ones salty and *****ing

when you buy shoes through grailed and the seller is in europe do you pay customs ? 

ONLY if the Seller declares the value over $800, which is highly unlikely. A store/business would, but a regular reseller? No way, he's exporting at the resell value he sold it for. :lol:

ONLY if the Seller declares the value over $800, which is highly unlikely. A store/business would, but a regular reseller? No way, he's exporting at the resell value he sold it for.
laugh.gif
oh ok thanks 

1250 is not a bad price at all. I originally had a price range as high as $1250, so I personally think you did just fine. Congrats!

Congrats! I agree, not worth losing a fair deal over $100. You won't even think about that once you start to wear them. These are d-o-p-e!

Congrats! I agree, not worth losing a fair deal over $100. You won't even think about that once you start to wear them. These are d-o-p-e!
For real. If you are dishing out 1k on a pair of shoes, what's the extra hundred if you really want em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom