ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just offered to buy the gg 750's vis meetup for 995$. Damn it's so tempting but still a lot of cash lol.

Don't take this wrong guys but the market in Europe/Scandinavia is a little different. They are legit, with receipt from ADC and it's a dude who is younger than me. The market is just a bit cheaper out here and almost all the guys here are super chill. He even wants to do the meetup at a public space, the train station for example. And the pair is ds size 11.

Last edited:
Don't take this wrong guys but the market in Europe/Scandinavia is a little different. They are legit, with receipt from ADC and it's a dude who is younger than me. The market is just a bit cheaper out here and almost all the guys here are super chill. He even wants to do the meetup at a public space, the train station for example. And the pair is ds size 11.

do it and oop me ill throw you some extra on top lol

For real. If you are dishing out 1k on a pair of shoes, what's the extra hundred if you really want em.

Yeah theres a certain price line where past that point $100 is really "no big deal".

A shoe that you are trying to get down to $450 from $550 is one thing, but $1800 to $1700 shoudnt be a "big deal" for example.

Funny thing is that the guy had the price at ~1070 first and I only had to say "It's a lot of money I'll have to think about it" before he lowered it to 995$ lol. Probably gonna see if I can get it down a little more.

Lol. Someone tried to get over on me/Stock X...

Thanks for your recent purchase on StockX of Yeezy Boost 750 Black.

We received the sneakers from the seller but our authentication team has determined they are not 100% Authentic (are not Deadstock, have a manufacturer defect) and unfortunately we cannot fulfill your order. We are giving you a complete refund.

The good news is that you don't have to deal with these issues directly. That's our job. We work harder than a Rocky movie montage to ensure the authenticity of every pair of sneakers bought and sold on StockX.

We hope that you will continue to use StockX for all of your sneaker trading and data needs in the future.

Thanks

13533244_1051337728247864_8777768113968317043_n.jpg

Rocked my TD's today 

I'm about to cook a pair of PB's for 800$ on Grailed. User got no feedback tho. Good idea or no bueno?
for 350s this far out from either release ask for tagged pics and post them in the legit check section ? the fakes have gotten pretty good , some even have a pattern on the boost that can easily fool the untrained eye

Lol. Someone tried to get over on me/Stock X...

Thanks for your recent purchase on StockX of Yeezy Boost 750 Black.

We received the sneakers from the seller but our authentication team has determined they are not 100% Authentic (are not Deadstock, have a manufacturer defect) and unfortunately we cannot fulfill your order. We are giving you a complete refund.

The good news is that you don't have to deal with these issues directly. That's our job. We work harder than a Rocky movie montage to ensure the authenticity of every pair of sneakers bought and sold on StockX.

We hope that you will continue to use StockX for all of your sneaker trading and data needs in the future.

Thanks
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom