ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I can't complain too much....still feeling crazy for doing it but at least I'm not worried about getting ripped off on the bay with these cats with 0-3% feedback 
giphy.gif

Last edited:
porque no?
He is terrible at legit checking. He would either compare horrible fakes from coolkicks.com or just doesn't know what he's talking about. He said a bunch of holes on the sole is a sign of fake Moon Rocks. He compared 2 legit Just Don 2s at one point. :rofl:

I also suspect he's helping the fake factories by showing them their mistakes, hence why he keeps tagging them. I'm sure StockX is legit, but I will no use any site with a dude who's helping fake factories by "educating" people.

People have called him out for that so many times. I think he gets paid to promote those fake websites.

All those who are holding on to multiple yeezy better get rid of them, lol

Yeah this announcement of Yeezy Boost GRs is bad news for resellers. That said, if they keep 350s and 750s limited and make models specifically for GR release, I think the models released could still hold their value.

Yeah this announcement of Yeezy Boost GRs is bad news for resellers. That said, if they keep 350s and 750s limited and make models specifically for GR release, I think the models released could still hold their value.

True, plus the past release are the OG's

True, plus the past release are the OG's

Yeah my guess is that the 1st GR is going to be a model that hasn't been released (i.e. 550s). This way they don't kill hype for 350s/750s and upset all the people who paid an insane amount for resale.

Anyone know what replacement laces to use for the gum 750s?

Looking for flat laces that has the same color as the OG laces on the shoe.

Thanks

The talk of GR yeezys seems to come back in here after every release. 

Nothing is confirmed. We have seen so many false rumors in the past.

I would not get my hopes up for a GR yeezy (unless it's the piss yellow cw, that no one wants 
laugh.gif

The talk of GR yeezys seems to come back in here after every release. 
Nothing is confirmed. We have seen so many false rumors in the past.
I would not get my hopes up for a GR yeezy (unless it's the piss yellow cw, that no one wants :lol:

Did you read the P4k article? They announced YEEZY retail stores. What do you think they're going to stock?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom