ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, Boost thread that way >>>>

In all seriousness though, caged >>>>>> uncaged.
No man, the minimalistic design is the only thing they share. Just the material and key design elements alone are key differences. Its not so I can think my 350's are worth more, the Roshe is a cheap looking Nike shoe. 350's dont look cheap. They may chip and blah blah, but cheap looking is the last thing id use to describe them.

If a midsole chips up and blah blah I call that pretty cheap. At least they may have fixed that problem with the translucent midsole of the 550. The PBs don't have the cracking/chipping issue, why did they cut corners with the other 3 colorways I wonder?

Why can't I have both?

While I like the look and feel of the 350 better, the ROSHE at least holds up better and is a $100 less. Truth is, $125-$150 MAX for what you get quality wise in the Yeezy 350. Don't get me started on the "resale value" I've had these damn ROSHES for years and they look like they just came out of the box....the moonrocks have been babied and are still cracking up like a Kanye Stan after someone says something negative about him.

These are just my opinions though gentlemen....don't take it personal.

honestly people get upset at the 350 roshe comparison now a days

ironically before 350 came out and everyone seen pics they all called them roshe knock offs lol

truth is a 350 is basically a roshe

the only arguement is primeknit and boost

but for that cop an ultraboost lol

people just wanna defend 350 reselling for so much and calling it a roshe makes it seem not worth the asking price which it really isnt lol

i have pirate blacks and id sooner wear my ultraboosts to be real

and id sooner wear my UB before my roshes lol

people just need to keep it real lol
Agreed

No man, the minimalistic design is the only thing they share. Just the material and key design elements alone are key differences. Its not so I can think my 350's are worth more, the Roshe is a cheap looking Nike shoe. 350's dont look cheap. They may chip and blah blah, but cheap looking is the last thing id use to describe them.

350's look very cheap actually lol

As do roshes

The fact you say they chip etc... Goes to prove poor build quality

And as I said the only argument is the primeknit and boost technology which you mention material in your response

And even then it's just a lie really because there are primeknit tubulars lows and the dooms the lows legit have like the same shape on the collar etc... Lol

No one paying 1K+ for those and it uses primeknit but no boost

No UB goes for that much sans absurdly limited ones and even those are under 1K and they have primeknit and boost lol

As much as anyone can like the 350 myself included as I have pirates

It's a damn roshe knock off with different materials lol

And that's fine just own it

I like roshes and 350's

Neither is worth an absurd mark up

That yeezy name is the difference maker

Don't believe me?

Remember those yeezy roshes the other year were flipping for absurd prices

Mind you weren't even a yeezy shoe just had the name attached

And those were roshes lol

@broncos19dm Congrats
smokin.gif
Thanks y'all!
@broncos19dm what was the damage?
Traded OT's + $

The shade of brown used on the chocs is more difficult to combine.
GG can be combined with a lot of colors.

If I miss out on the Chos, I will buy BV Espresso chelsea boots and won't have a problem with not getting the 750s.

I have those BV lmao I totally forgot damn. Good point. I'm good man, I don't need. GG fine.

View media item 2088364

I have to break out my ot's soon haven't even looked at them since I got them back from the scammer

Are you sure you got back the same pair. I would've looked at them as soon as I got them back
Yea the code was the same on them. When I got them back they were laced different and were slightly dirty on the bottom so my guess is he flexed for the gram and then sent them back

Completely agree, the fit of a 350 is snug why a roshe is either Mesh/Gortex/Flynit blend or cotton tweed or judging on model. Also the sole plays a major role. 350s encompass "Boost technology" while a Roshe is a Poly(ethylene-vinyl acetate) sole(Rubber) they offer minimal support and are strictly suggested for leisure activities.

Last edited:
The knit looks much more appealing and "premium" on 350's and the ridges add to the design.

Roshes have too simple of a design to make it "premium" looking which is fine cause it wasnt their intent.

If a midsole chips up and blah blah I call that pretty cheap. At least they may have fixed that problem with the translucent midsole of the 550. The PBs don't have the cracking/chipping issue, why did they cut corners with the other 3 colorways I wonder?
It's because the midsole of the PB's are solid black through and through. They should have done the same with the other colors, instead of just painting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom