ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Good looks on the info. Even more reason for me not to pay resale for a damn thing. I'd rather try my luck! 6 more pairs :smokin

Last edited:
Info via Yeezy Mafia:

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 
Retail: $220

BY1604 - Core Black / Core White / Core Black
BY1605 - Core Black / Core Black
BY9611 - Core Black /  Green / Core Black
BY9612 - Core Black / Red / Core Black
(loaded onto Adidas)

Then there are the 350 v2 Stealth Grey/Solar Red stripe and Chocolate 750s which haven't been uploaded on the site
350 V2 Stealth Grey and Chocolate 750s are loaded in the website aswell, we actually have 6 upcoming yeezys + 2 infants pairs on the adidas website 
:smokin
ezgif-2035395337.gif

Last edited:
Info via Yeezy Mafia:

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 
Retail: $220

BY1604 - Core Black / Core White / Core Black
BY1605 - Core Black / Core Black
BY9611 - Core Black /  Green / Core Black
BY9612 - Core Black / Red / Core Black
(loaded onto Adidas)

Then there are the 350 v2 Stealth Grey/Solar Red stripe and Chocolate 750s which haven't been uploaded on the site

Last edited:
Got my GG 750's through confirmed reserv. and my core blacks came today.
Sold my ds Jordan wing 12's for 700 after fees on goat (last week, which I never dreamed would sell that high). Returned my red foamposite pro's for 248 to nike since I could only sell them for less than retail, and sold a pair of Air Force 1's for 120 after fees...paid 1100 for the black 750's. I'll take that deal any day. Especially considering what I got for the wings was a miracle.

View media item 2089301

No legit checks but these dont look right.
Had them LC'ed by several trustworthy folks. Everything checked out. They just look funny in this pic due to the angle and the fact that the left shoe laces are tight due to my narrow feet.
I had to pull out my MRs bc I didnt remember them looking like this...

I think you need better 'trustworthy' ppl b :frown:

Got my GG 750's through confirmed reserv. and my core blacks came today.
Sold my ds Jordan wing 12's for 700 after fees on goat (last week, which I never dreamed would sell that high). Returned my red foamposite pro's for 248 to nike since I could only sell them for less than retail, and sold a pair of Air Force 1's for 120 after fees...paid 1100 for the black 750's. I'll take that deal any day. Especially considering what I got for the wings was a miracle.
Good grief the resell on those wings fell the **** off lol

Glad I got rid of those asap

Good grief the resell on those wings fell the **** off lol

Glad I got rid of those asap

Oh I know. How stupid I am for not letting them go the week of release for 12-1500. Either way I'm glad what I got. Those shoes are crap. Made like crap. And we're probably keep going down.

Raffles and draws hurt resell any joe can land a pair and flip low cause they prob never get anything limited the days of Nike hoarding when it comes to
JB online hurt resell bad

Even this confirm system for adidas and the timer help average folks get pairs in which the flipped quick lows like that kid who had to bring his mom

I hear multiple stories similar to that

Joggers today. Wore em for the first time actually out as I have a standing job, the top of my bone on my right foot is a little higher than normal and it rubbed, its sore now. My left foot was perfect, oddly enough it hurt my foot more sitting down and standing up. Hopefully it breaks in more, otherwise its bandaids everytime I wear em. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom